xisto Community
HoRuS

Going Out with jealous people

Normally it should be fun to go out with friends... Drinking, dancing and everything fun.Yesterday I went out with 2 friends, a girl and a boy, the guy was in love with the girl and all 3 of us were having fun for hours untill the girl saw an old friend and went there. I was still having fun, but the guy I was with was jealous because the girl was talking for hours with the other friend. After some time we went there to say hi and she was kissing the other guy...After this the guy I was with started acting jealous and I think he wanted the girl to pity his, cause he started to pretend he was dizzy and had no oxygen... Somewhat I knew he was acting but I brought him outside for 2 times for fresh air (you never know) and the 3rd time the security guy told us to get our coats and leave... When I explained him about the dizzyness and all, he said we went outside 3 times now and that's enough... I can understand his point of view though, but my evening was messed up, only cuz I wanted to help my friend... When I brought him home, I asked him if it was real or if he just faked his 'dizzyness' and he told me he used that kinda stuff to get girls to pity him ;) So I will never ask him to come along anymore... heh, why some people think a girl will fall for them by pitying them...

please you need to use cheap lines to get a girl to pity you not acting (unless you are good at it ;) )but yeah if don't know the game don't play it.

Not to be mean, but that is really pathetic. He needs to realize that the girl doesn't care. All she was thinking about was that guy she was kissing. I remember a time in my life when I went out partying and if I was interested in someone the way she was obviously interested, I wouldn't be paying any attention to another guy whatsoever. If she noticed your friend at all, the only thing he succeeded in doing was making himself look like a simp (aka loser). Sad indeed.

Um... why would a security guard ask you to leave just because you kept going outside? Strangely, a similar thing happened to me on an IRC channel... I had to keep jumping off, and an op told me I would be banned if I didn't start idleing when I had to leave. It's a strange world we live in...

Yeah i get what you mean those people are kinda sad (im not saying that about your friend) anyway i think it will be better if you dont go out witht that friend again because you will attract attention to yourself and end up getting thrown out again.

Some people are just wierd like that. They can not take it when someone else is hanging out with one of their friends or just talks to someone you do not like. I think its sad that friendships can be ruined like that but it happens so what are you going to do.

That is weird. I can't believe he would say that to you. I don't think its wise to act faint around a girl or whatever to get their attention. Maybe she'll think he's a loser or whatever. Or some girl might fall for it. Depends on the girl. He should go with another girl that's no so friendly with old friends.

Honestly, your friend should take a hint from Back to the Future. If he really wants the girl's sympathy, all he has to do is jump in front of a car. Be sure to tip him off to this next time he gets jealous and wants some feminine pity. Or you could just call him a whiny little person and let him know the truth.

Notice from saint-michael:
edited as requested. Also you know the rules abut inappropriate language yo uwill get warning increase.
Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

I chose the second option ;)I told him he better find someone else next time to go with, but when he started whining again, maybe it's some people's nature to whine... oh well...You should see the girl when she found out, she laughed and did feel pity for him, but in a negative way, more like she pities him for not being able to flirt normally with girls. Can't blame her though