xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alapidus

What Do Y'all Think About Paper Mario 2?

The first one took a while to get used to, but after that it was fun to play for a bit. I found eventually though that there just wasn't enough variety in the game to keep me playing to the very end. I think it was the battle system that really got to me after a while, it was a little too monotonous even with the special moves for the different characters. Is the system in the second one the same, or is there a little more to it this time? I would like to see it require a little bit more input than choosing your attack each round and trying to press the button at just the right moment for each attack.

Paper Mario 2 is one of the best RPG's I've played in a while. It's gameplay is unique, and the graphics don't bother me in the least. Overall it's a solid game with a great story-line, and replay-ability.Overall 9.875/10

Well... first off, they destroyed anything and everything they could that made Super Mario RPG cool. BUTThey have still made Paper Mario into a great game. Why Super Mario RPG rocks, and Paper Mario 1/2 sucks.-3 characters at once! not 2!-be peach, mallow, geno or bowser. Not retarded people we don't know.-hit by 8-100's. In paper mario you hit by 1's and 2's.Otherwise... decent.

paper mario 6.5/10I really like Mario games especially my favority Mario Kart joint on GameCube. But this Paper Mario game brought the look of the dame down a ton of points in my book. :angry:

i'd give it a 9.5/10.

22646[/snapback]

srry man it sucks:P

i have gamecube and bought it and i thought WHAT THE **** IS THIS!!.

it is a game for babies:P

i have now Xbox and it owns much more. but still the pc is the best!!