xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jesse

Merging Servers ugh stress

ok so theres 2 people zac and josh they dont work well together at all yet they want to merge servers...if they do this then they will fight and everything will be split again so i dont see the point there is a lot of history with those two that i dont really need to bring up but maybe i will later i just doint understand what the point is of all of this its stupid to try to bring someone into something that doesnt want to do this im a part of both servers one as a ssyop the other as an admin. well someone really made me mad today saying that it wouldnt work and that i would have to be a global op hes stupid on one server i am a director therefore i have a lot of say as to what happens. i dont get why people think that they can push me around most of my life i've been a push over but not anymore i hated it i didnt want to do it and i wont i refuse to i hate having the control that i do and i know that a lot of people want my control. im not a push over and i dont want to be one so i refuse to let this mike guy tell me whats gonna happen to me he doesnt know he has not a clue in his tiny little brain as to whats gonna happen it bothers me though that he thinks he does hes so annoying! besides that i had class today and i was the arby's oven mit. well my classmates that i was doin this presentation with decided that they would work on stuff together and then they said that they didnt have a way to get ahold of me...bull crap when it was first assigned they had not only my cell phone number but also my e-mail they could have gotten ahold of me they didnt want to....ugh people make me mad! besides that my friends grandpa died and so shes stressed and so am i. theres so many things in this world that have more to do with me and why im stressed out but i wont go into that point is that im stressed and i dont know what to do or anything it worries me about my mom because of the fact that if she dont lose weight then shes gonna be in a wheelchair for the rest of her life which means a lot of equipment that we cant afford right now cuz of the house that we live in. my dad is retired and my mom doesnt work at the moment but one of them needs to get a job i dont care who it is im working and thats all i know but who knows maybe if we move into a smaller house it will be alright and we'll all be just fine and all the drama will stop and i can be me again...well ok yeah whatever fine dreaming for me....anywayz i have to go now i have some stuff to get done before christmas and i have to enter the roadways quite cautiously exspecially with christmas right around the corner.ttylJesse

are you talking about merging 2 IRC server ? i actually say it because i see global op and split.sorry brother .. i only read your 4 first sentences .. i got trouble for other