xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

Starting A 'hangout' Webring Anyone with my approval can join

What's a webring? a webring is a collection of sites strung togeter, to evenly distribute the members and hopefully attracting more visitors. Here's the requirements:A membership on Xistothe ability to put some PHP code in a block in your CMS or somethinga site with ways for members to cnat and hangout online, and just have fun!People that I really want to join:Sang Nguyen (http://www.nerdnirvana.org/)cmatcmextra (iambored.info)cragllo (sponk.co.uk)So e-mail me if you want to join, I'll make the code asap, once I fix my CMS!

What's a webring? a webring is a collection of sites strung togeter, to evenly distribute the members and hopefully attracting more visitors. Here's the requirements:

A membership on Xisto

the ability to put some PHP code in a block in your CMS or something

a site with ways for members to cnat and hangout online, and just have fun!

People that I really want to join:

Sang Nguyen (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)

cmatcmextra (iambored.info)

cragllo (sponk.co.uk)

So e-mail me if you want to join, I'll make the code asap, once I fix my CMS!

213799[/snapback]

I was going to suggest a webring for those hosted by Trap 17, but I guess this is what you are suggesting. I see no replies here. Have you had any e-mails? Did you get the webring formed?

We already have something similar to the program in discussion. http://forums.xisto.com/topic/25192-blogconnect-online-renamed-to-connectme/ snlildude87 already started one and from what I hear, it's been very successful. Please follow the direction of snlildude87 or contact him for further information.

220155[/snapback]

THANKS! Hey, I headed over to that site to try to join ConnectMe. I don't understand the process. I thought it was a "webring" but it is an affiliate program. A kind of I put your button on my page and you put mine on yours? Like a banner exchange thing. This is not what I had in mind. Has anybody formed a true webring for hosted members on here? I belong to several others and it really brings traffic in. People just cruise along through the webring using the common webring panel on everybodies site. I do have a banner exchange page on my site that only has one at this time, but I am confining that to the common subject matter of Graphic sites.