xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Leah

Animals Crossing Wild World i really want it...

I wish I had played it, but I do not have a Nintendo DS to play it on.When i first saw the original one, I thought it was just some stupid kids game that I was bound to hate. But my older sister rented it, and I played it. It just grew on me, and we bought it. I still play that game every so often, it's about the only Gamecube game I still play.

I probably will not buy it as i have the GC animal crossing , and it basically gets boring after a year of it being played because your been to all the events etc , wild world...the only difference in it really is that the graphics is different..kewl thing is tho that its portable tho..and through WI-FI you can have another 3 freinds to join you in your town at the one time..where you can chat etc...then you have a hairstyle i know you can set up etc..so with those factors i might change my mind at the time if i want it or not..but if you have not owned the GC version before...,AC Wild world will be definatly worth it cus everything will be new. ;)

If I had a DS I would probably buy Animal Corssing : Wild World First, (followed by Kirby, Mario Kart, Castlevania, Trama Center... thats probably why I won't buy a DS) I mean I loved the original Animal Crossing, I go on like every few months. Usually lasts a week until I am bored again. Though Wild World seems alot more fun, seeing as the whole Wi-Fi thing helps to keep you not bored. Also, the customization helps it alot. Speaking of Animal Crossing *runs to put AC into gamecube*

I have Animal Crossing:Wild World. Its pretty much like the GCN version, but the landscape is more round, and there are some changes. For example, you dont have to have that silly hat on your head, although you can buy hats from The Able Sisters shop, and you can also change your hairstyle once you get the final upgrade to nooks shop. Holidays arent real holidays, because of different religions, so there is no christmas or halloween. They replaced them with new, animal crossing holidays, like La Di Day, where villagers make up town tunes, and you deside if you want it, and Flea Market Day, where you can go into villagers homes and buy items of theres, and they also go in your house and buy your items, for the price you set. When you talk to villagers, you dont have the option to help them, although if you talk to them, they will give you tasks to do, like deliver a letter, or give someone a present. Although, alot of the time they ask you to catch a certain fish, or bug, and you get a prize for giving it to them. Well Im sure theres actually more changes, but thats all I can think of right now.

I have the game. It's kind of addicting at first, because you want to explore everything and such, but the more you play it, and after a certain period of time, it'll start to get a little boring. But it's still a good game, and using WiFi connections you can communicate with people as well, so there's another upside for it.

I remeber the original game. It was loads of fun for a while. It eventually got boring but it's always fun to go back and play it every once in a while... I have a DS but I never got the game. I've been actually been considering buying it ever since it came out. I just have one question about it... About the WiFi, do you have to use the silly friend codes, or can you just go to random cities and meet random people that you can interact with. Also is the DS microphone thing compatible with it? What I mean is, is the extra acessory that you can talk to other people with it compatible with the game?

It's a decent game, but friends who had the game time traveled, cheated, and made the game pointless. What's the point of playing a game if you can get all the items instantly and have infinite money? Sure it's cool, but only for a few minutes. I usually only play a game for the competition against friends. I guess the game is pretty good to kill time such as in car trips."About the WiFi, do you have to use the silly friend codes, or can you just go to random cities and meet random people that you can interact with. Also is the DS microphone thing compatible with it? What I mean is, is the extra acessory that you can talk to other people with it compatible with the game?"Yes, the silly friend codes are back to haunt you. It's pretty hard to find somebody else's friend code unless you sign up for a forum or join another community. No the DS microphone is not compatible with it. No you can't talk to other people with the DS microphone or an accessory. Depressing when you learn that your hopes for a game turn out to be false :P

I recommend that you buy it. At first its really fun. You can do a lot of stuff. For me it took me about a month before I got tired of it. But you should still get it. You can chat and visit your friend and visit their room and invite them to your room and it's still good for long trips in the car where you go through all your other games since it gets fun again after a while.