xisto Community
CrazyRob

Pay Per Click Advertising most of it is a scam

warning!

i hope everybody knows that most of these are scams and that the sites dont actually pay u they just come up with some excuse

but there are sites that do actually pay u but hardly anything only like a dollar every month the only good one out there is google adsence

Dear allplease attention again; here you encontered to some cheater sites. All the sites of these projects are cheater.An example is 4Daily.com, which was one of the most professional and trustable sites!.Now if you wana to know what was that check that address. Does anyone trust studiotraffic.com? is or was it trustable? whom answered yes is in big mistake. that is also another cheater site.

I did not read all posts except the first one. I think totaly same!!! They do not pay anything and always have a good excuse for that... This is not a metod witch brings a lot of money, it is worthless!!!

Google Ad-Sense is the best PPC out there. Of course you cannot go wrong with a name like Google, they also give you the best pay per click results, so you'd be getting more then a buck a month with Google Ad-sense!

I wanna do paid submission for my mortgage refinance loan lending website to rank well and want some suggestions on which website shall be the perfect one to do paid submission ad trustworthy as well as popular too.Thanks in advance and waiting for the replies ...and sorry for bringing up the non related question in between...Puneet M

I use clixgalore or check my stats, no problem with a payout from clixgalore, been with them for over 3 years, but have had problems with many other similar sites, still a member with bidvertiser, yet never had any success, which is may be just a stuff up on my part.

Good day,

Google is the best.

They aren't a billion dollar company for nothing.

You just need to know what your doing with ppc.

I learned and now earn money.

Most people don't want to take the time to learn how ppc works.

I believe GR has a very good point. You may not be satisfied with google if you are a smaller website because you can not "cheat" them like you can do to other PPC's and the $100 payout can be hard to reach for some. However, if you read up nd research on PPC you will learn many things... I'll give you some simple tips everyone should already know...

Straight from Googles help...

Posted Image

Your going to want to place ads IN your content, not around. It is easier to simple put a banner at the top or side, but to place a square box of advertisements in your content will produce better results.

Also, you are going to want to keep the color scheme the same.. if your content is black with a white background, have ads with white background, no borders, and black text.

Google is there to help you... feel free to email them. They want you to succeed, without your sucess, they have none.

There's just a few simple tips you should know. Hope this helps.

yup google is very highly rated

however there are loads of companies out there heres a comparison site that i use

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

there are loads so you cant really say thats best or this is best because it would take ages to use everyone! the link there is an alphabetical list of them including thos that have been mentioned
DON'T be fooled by the "Internet Marketing Asia" its just a brand name :) honest! also are you certian that ppc (Pay-Per-Click) is the best way?

Types of Ads

Cost per Click (CPC)
CPC ads in this guide refers to networks that provides ad blocks that pays the publisher a certain amount for every click of an ad displayed on their site. The price of each click or Cost Per Click (CPC) differs between each network, website, industry and will be covered in more detail in the CPC Ad Networks Review.

Google Adsense
Yahoo Publishers Network
Adbrite
Bidvertiser
Chitika
Clicksor
WidgetBucks
ShoppingAds

Find out which network will work best for you in our CPC Ad networks review.

Cost per Impressions (CPM)
CPM ads are paid based on the number of times they are shown on the publishers website - impressions. The price of each impression (or more commonly termed Thousand impressions, CPM) differs between each network, website, industry and will be covered in more detail in our CPM Ad Networks Review.

Google Adsense
Adbrite
Casale Media

Cost per Action (CPA)
In a CPA model, the publisher gets paid when a visitor they have referred to the advertiser completes an action such as signing up or buying a product. For this reason, the revenue the publisher earns is defendant on the advertiser and is commonly set as a percentage of the sale for products sold such as 10% or 15%.

The CPA model is often referred to as affiliate marketing where the publisher is the affiliate and the advertiser is the merchant.

Google Adsense
Clickbank
Commission Junction
Linkshare
Shareasale
AuctionAds
Find out which network will work best for you in the CPA Ad networks review.

Hope this helps
karlosantana
not so newbie

There are lots of discussion for this post saying that they are paying a lot from sites .it is good when you earn from them But pleanty of sites on the net are scam which contains spam which are harmful for computers.Many of people unknowingly fall as pray to them. It is better to know about the site before joining in to it by knowing weather it is scam or not.

Google?s PPC increases your website visitors immediately. Pay per click or popularly known as PPC. PPC is an Internet marketing formula used to price online advertisements. Pay per click (PPC) is an Internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, where advertisers pay the hosting service when the ad is clicked.