xisto Community
awarkops

Top 10 Weirdest Usb Drives

here's an active link:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

double-check your links next time before submitting your post, awarkops. ;)

That's a great list! ;)Personally, I want the thumb one it looks so neat and it'd be funny to see people's reactions when there is a thumb sticking out of the usb port, altough the weirdest one (the barbie) would scare and confuse people even more.

WOW I thought there is only random size and format USB, but wow in barbie lol thats nice I personaly wanted that one who was very small like finger...

i think usb drives are almost useless. just connect lan or else upload onto a server.

Places you use a thumb drive and can't substute network, or Internet (without some real work)Backup in a single computer home on Dial-up
Live Linux distro, either for use of rescue
transfer files to computer without network
keep passwords on, you'd be very dumb to keep your Passwords online
WPA encription keys
private data transfer, (can't be intercepted or sniffed)
and of course, Geek Factor ("Hey look at my thumbdrive, 2GB!!!")

Someone must have a very big or small (whichever way you look at it) artistic creation, and a love for USB drives. Or, maybe they just have way to much time on there hands, or bored. I can see the purpose in the idisk, i'd love one of those, but i'd lose it, i'd also wonder how easy it would be too break the thing.

Those are so cool! I want the idisk. And that food looks so real. you know, thats a lawsuit waiting to happen. Breaking news. man files claim after eating a usb drive. lol.

Now , that's weird. The Barbie one is kinda funny. Take off the head and plug her into the PC. Quite a lot of food-based USB drives - I particularly like the fried shrimp one. Imagine having one of those sticking out of the PC.

idisk is also kinda handy, but too easy to lose (knowing myself and my tendency to lose/forget things). Thanks for the link!

those are awesome integration or shall I say great artistry, I love the sushi one, we call that in our country as Siomai, the thin one is really cool and the barbie is pretty funny not to mention the finger

I wold take the iduck or the ibottle but thats would have to be some of the wierdest stuff I have ever seen, let alone a waste as well. But I have to a usb is a more of a convient thing. especially if your carry large files and you don't need a stack of floppy disk. I say the should start phasing them out and start concentrating on usb disks.