xisto Community
adriantc

The Future Of Get Paid To Surf Industry Too good to be true...

This is the industry of the future... Stay online for just a few minutes every day and get $ for doing almoust nothing. You're probably saying that this is too good to be true. WELL IT IS TOO GOOD AND IT IS TRUE. So where are the money coming from? From advertising, offshore investments, but mainly from other members (outside fonds... this is why it is very important for such a website to have a huge member base). Just think that once you get paid you'll want to get paid again so will reinvest. The money that goes into the system get distributed between members waiting for payout... Why isn't everyone doing this? Because (like you are) they are afraid to invest a few dollars in it... Even today I'm not totally sure where the money are coming from but it is not my job to know. As long as they pay me it's great. I won't hide to you that there is (like everything in life) a risk involved. But you can lower the risk by investing into well known programs . Of course there is the reverse side of the coin - if you invest early in a program you will be one step ahead of everyone with the price of a higher risk. It's your call...

In the next few lines I will describe the programs I use and PAID ME!

Number one these days is 12DailyPro a VERY VERY HOT and SECURE program. It pays members 12% of their investments (in multiples of 6$) everyday for 12 days (when the upgrade expires you'll have to wait for ten days for the money to get into you payment processor account). It has a 12% referral commision and a member base of over 100.000. It is between the first 1000 websites on the internet counting the numbers of visitors. It is also NetIBA Certified (visit NetIBA-The Internet Authority). Why is it low risk? 1) member upgrade earnings are financed by multiple income streams including advertising, and off-site investments; 2) they require that all members upgrade within the first seven days of joining (which creates a large flow of money). I have invested 18$ 3 months ago and now I have a level of 120$. This tells everything about 12DailyPro. Don't forget to visit the forums just to talk to happy members

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING I HAVE A SPECIAL OFFER FOR YOU! Join under me (send me a PM or an email if you are interested so I will send you my referral link) and I will give you back 6% of your first 3 upgrades, just to get you started. Remeber that you can invest a minimum of 6$

The second website I use is StudioTraffic one of the oldest programs out there. It pays 1% of your investemnt everyday for an year. They even give you 10$ for free whern you signup. It is so low risk because it has a low return rate (1% compared with 12%) and it also has a chain of websites that support the main website. They have for example their own payment processor StudioPay. They are almoust 3 years old and made many people happy. Minimum investment is 10$ (and 10$ multiples). I invested only 10$ back in july and I now have a 80$ member level.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING I HAVE A SPECIAL OFFER FOR YOU! Contact me (PM or email) for details

Before you invest be sure to learn the golden rule for any get paid to program:

"Don't invest more then you can afford to loose" and be sure to withdraw your investment as soon as you can.

YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO TAKE A RISK!

HAPPY EARNING!

Hi Adriantc, these kinds of stuffs always attract me but I really wonder if they really work in long term and I also wonder if they really pay or not. And also if we have to put in our website I wonder if search engines consider them like spams - I have no proof but there nothing like a search engine friendly websites. Therefore, as of now I'm quite satisfied with google adsense.

Well they paid me at least 10 times and they seem quite secure. Visit their forum for some success stories.You don't have to add a website or your website into the rotation. It's your call if you wnat to use the credits or not...

Eh I've been wanting to try services like these but most of these sites require you to have accounts in paypal. There's no paypal in my country so there's no way for me to 'earn' money through programs like these. I've been approved for Google Adsense but I don't know why I don't put up the banners. Maybe this Christmas break I'll put them up somewhere in my site. ;)

12DailyPro is one of the best autosurfing. because they make pay out ( 144 % earnings in 12 days) after 12 days.but I am not sure about StudioTraffic they suspend my account ;);):D and a lot of user from any country got suspend too.