xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nathankang0

Which Clans Are The Worst Clans Ever?

Which Clans Do You think Are Far Out The Worse Ever

I Think The Worst Clans Ever Are $pecial Forces, uBp, And DxG. For uBp And DxG The Reason Is That Most Of Their Members Hack And They Are Very Weak and the leaders dont do anything mostly. Special Forces I Dont Like Cause Most Of Them Are Racist.

What Are Your Decisiouns?

huh sorry I'm lost, what do you mean the worst clan ever in what game? Mentioning that would help a noob such as myself follow along easily. It must be something shooting game by the sound of it, i think ;)

I've played online games for years and I have to say that the worst gaming clan ever was the medal of honor based clan called the 5th ESB. It was founded after the leader, General Flagg, pissed off his original clan and decided to set out on his own with two of the biggest hacks in the game. Corporal Punishment and Texas Chick. TC being the worst ..... she had been banned from the original clan's server multiple times by the anti-cheat software and Flagg glossed it over because she was his buddy. Her kids, Trouser Trout and Rainey Girl (Rainbow Girl), were just as bad as she was.The 5th ESB was founded on ideals of being a cutting edge clan that played hard, yet fair and incorporated all of the best practices of fair play along with the newest and most sophisticated gaming technology available. In reality, it was just a place where General Flagg could act out his manipulative ways. He had concocted many stories as to what he did and who he was to his fellow clanmates. However, they were all just lies. And how were they to know? They didn't know him in real life. When he claimed to be a 3D Animator for a major gaming company, they bought it. They never knew in reality that he was a shiftless bum who hated work and had been in and out of trouble with the law dating back to his early teen years.He ran his mouth, lied, manipulated and thought it was funny. When some one caught him in one of his lies, he always made childish threats of turning them into the FBI or filing a law suite or some such non-sense in order to try to "strong arm" them. I know of one fellow gamer who has spent more than $15,000 on lawyers and private investigation services who gathered info and is now praying that Flagg will be stupid enough to act out on one of his pathetic threats. This may seem extreme, however if you knew Flagg and all of his "mouthing off" and his really pathetic accusations .... you would understand.To my knowledge the 5th ESB is no more ...... thank god. Flagg is now on probation for some felony charges in North Carolina after getting divorced from wife #3 and before he could marry wife #4 (who apparently got killed in some sort of odd traffic accident), Texas Chick is still a hack and a smart mouthed piece of garbage, her children still play and are as equally repugnant as her ........ and Corporal Punishment died in October of 2010.Anyone who ever had contact with this clan and did not suffer should count themselves lucky.