xisto Community
lacking_imagination

Rate My Crappy Sig <_<

;)

I threw this together in like 3 minutes for my friend's message board where I'm a scoreboard mod...

The psp thing is an ongoing joke between us (I call it the pspod- when sony finally gives in) and that took me about 45 mins of photochopping ;)

So, without further adu, rate my crappy sig (they all love it, but none of them do graphics)...

Posted Image

Like ur new in this I would give 7/10. Do some job on background and take some good brushes. Text too need some update like other font and color. And right up corner is too empty so maybe need to move that "Scoreboard Mod" text abit right so it don't look so empty..

;)

I threw this together in like 3 minutes for my friend's message board where I'm a scoreboard mod...

The psp thing is an ongoing joke between us (I call it the pspod- when sony finally gives in) and that took me about 45 mins of photochopping ;)

So, without further adu, rate my crappy sig (they all love it, but none of them do graphics)...

Posted Image

213375[/snapback]

As you said .... its crap. Even a monkey could make a better sig with paint.

0/1000

Best Regards

Mareck

Whoa, easy there Mareck, you didnt even give him/her any ways to improve it, though you said: "Best Regards".Anyways, like mentioned, i'd suggest getting some brushes, you can search this forum for links to good brushes, or download a brush pack S_M made. That sig could use a border, and maybe a pattern overlay. Different font, different color for the font, and different text placement. The sig has depth, but i think too much of it, in one area.

yeah mareck been on the badside of raing sigs lately its almost like his dog died and taking it out on sigs ;).what i would have done was make the render its focus by making it bigger and do some cool effects to it.the background doesn't really have any depth to it you just did the rendered clouds and differance clouds and then do some color to it.text needs to be better and what ever you do do get he melting looking text its a crappy font and its not appealing at all.2/10

yeah mareck been on the badside of raing sigs lately its almost like his dog died and taking it out on sigs ;).

what i would have done was make the render its focus by making it bigger and do some cool effects to it.

the background doesn't really have any depth to it you just did the rendered clouds and differance clouds and then do some color to it.

text needs to be better and what ever you do do get he melting looking text its a crappy font and its not appealing at all.

2/10

213454[/snapback]

At first ... I never had a dog and I really dont like dogs.

Second ... I'm not on the badside, I just dont like to tell some1 who didnt make a godd sig "OMG... THATS FCKING AWESOME !!!! I REALLY LIKE IT !!!!111eleven ..."

Third .... I couldn't give him some advice to improve this "thing" , cuz the whole "thing" was crap ;) ( I can't even call it -sig- )

So ... I just write what I mean :P

for the rank uve got at the site 10/10 scoreboared moderator nice...for your sig uve did hrmm....... 1/10 sorry dude... i kinda dislike it... good luck..

I'm not on the badside, I just dont like to tell someone who didnt make a good sig: "OMG... THATS FCKING AWESOME !!!! I  REALLY LIKE IT !!!!111eleven ...".

I couldn't give him some advice to improve this thing, cause the whole thing was crap ;) (I can't even call it a "sig").

So ... I just write what I mean ;)

To tell you the truth you could have told him how to improve. For example, you mention that you dont call that a sig. By telling us what you would call a sig, can be a form of helping others how to improve (of course, we would want you to do so in a nice manner). Also, no one said you have to tell others you like their sig in a "noobish" way, or any other way, just for the hell of it. If you still have "trouble" in trying to help someone improve, graphic-wise, you can learn from others, and how we've helped others improve :P.

Mareck....less flaming here? K? Everyone starts somewhere. If you think it's so bad, lets see you do better, mr. monkey.

And don't cuss please, even if you try to get around the filters by leaving a letter out.

Now, the background of the sig isn't bad, but it's all filters, maybe a few brushes would make it look better. Also, the font is to small, and not very well blended.

I'm not sure how you could improve on the render blending, since it's not really a render per say....maybe just grab your lasso tool and work something out.

BTW! Mareck, warning issued for bashing, swearing at a fellow member.

Mareck....less flaming here? K? Everyone starts somewhere. If you think it's so bad, lets see you do better, mr. monkey.

And don't cuss please, even if you try to get around the filters by leaving a letter out.

Now, the background of the sig isn't bad, but it's all filters, maybe a few brushes would make it look better. Also, the font is to small, and not very well blended.

I'm not sure how you could improve on the render blending, since it's not really a render per say....maybe just grab your lasso tool and work something out.

BTW! Mareck, warning issued for bashing, swearing at a fellow member.

213525[/snapback]

1. the bg of the "thing" is bad

2. exactly it consists of 2 filters ... clouds and diff clouds

3. He said his "thing"is crap, he said we shall comment his "omg ... in ~45 ( with installing photoshop ) copy-pasted crap "thing" "

4. I'll flame where I want to and before giving me a warning, stop flaming by yourself .... --> leads to 5.

5. dont call me mr. monkey, K?, because I can do it like 1123124112521omfg ... times better ;)

6. and last ... Posted Image

Ok then, that was my last post in this board.

Merry X-Mas every1 and a happy new year ;)

Very omfg x12141241times best regards

Mareck

Depending on how fast you are, in 3 minutes, you probably had time to find the PSP image and get into the sig while making all the other things like background. If it was truly 3 mins which inlcudes your psp image search, I give you a 7 / 10. If you were lying ;) then 3 / 10. Don't worry, at the biginning, I didn't even know how to add colour. ;)

It took 3 minutes to piece it together... I spent maybe 1 minute in google finding the psp and ipod images, but about 45 minutes cutting the stuff off the ipod and then touching up the reflection beneath it and the transparancies for the wheel to blend it... (I already had the background but that takes less than a minute anyways.)It was a really rushed shop job... Anyways, I spent about an hour more on it, and I know I'm still far from done... Oh well, thanks for all the input...And trolling is bad, mmkay?