xisto Community
FLaKes

Do You Know How To Cook? Who cooks their own food?

Do you cook your own food?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was wondering, since I just started taking a 6 month cooking course diploma thing. Yeah, Im gonna be a chef. I mainly decided to take those clases because all I can make is a cereal and my mom usually doesnt have time to make all the meals per day. So Im gonna do my best at it. If there are many people who do know, maybe we can open up a space for cooking in this forums, with recipes and tips. etc..

i been cooking since i was brash teenager still cook as to this day as well, full course meals by the box or by scratch whatever i feel like doing.

I don't even know the ABC of cooking. But I sure have a diploma in gobbling up all the food ;) . The best cooking I can do is perhaps make a tomatto egg scramble and tea/coffee. Even then I'll be making abig mess out of it!

I know how to cook but I'm not that skilled since my parents share the job of making a meal once every couple of days (and then enough so it lasts through some days so we only have to warm it up)...

Hehe. Yeah. I can cook. Not really elaborate meals. But you know. Spaghetti is something I can get by on, rammen noodles, pancakes, cake. If it is a recipe, I could do it. As long as it isn't to complicated. I like to cook things that are fast. Does fruit count? No, really, I can bake a little too. So yeah, I can do a little cooking.My speciality is actually eating, not cooking, but you know, no pain, no gain. Happy cooking one and all. ;)

iF there is a recipe I could do it. Its not a matter of do i know how to cook. Its just do I want to cook? lol. I think everyone knows how to cook its just do you know what your doing. Its fairly simple in my idea. My favorite are mix and bake products or microwaveable ones. lol. Some how I don't like the box macaroni. I don't know if its me or the nasty cheese. Anyways that's my two cents.just like WIld20 my expertise leans towards eating rather than cookin.g

A cavemen could follow a recipe. Food tastes better when you make it so I definatly cook. I make the best soups around, however that is probobly because I use pork to make my brooths, good and fat. I can make tomato, onion, borsch, mushroom, heart, and my favorite pig feet soup. I also love making golumbki, but having my fingers burned in an hour of steam while striping a boiling cabage isn't too fun.

Well as long as I have directions and it is sort of easy to make then I am good to go. Of course I don't cook that much because either my parents or my sister do. (they think I'll poison them) The one thing I do love to cook though is cookies. Not really for the sake of cooking them but really for eating them. I love cookies so I will make them. ;) I like pizza though too. I can grill a little bit but need a bit of supervision to help me out.

The only thing I can really cook is eggs and a few other breakfast foods. If I ever cook anything it's always with a microwave or I just have something you can eat without cooking.I probably could cook well if I tried but I don't really have a need or want to. That, and I'm lazy. XD

For the most part, I CAN cook, but it's just the chore of gettin off my *bottom* and doing it, and I'm only 17, so my parents still cook for me, unless their too lazy, then I'll cook for the lot of 5.Rock

My mum learned me how to cook when I was 8... Now I ussally need to cook myself because when I come home nobody's at home ;). It's boring I think to cook food. But I like when need to make pizza when its frozen and I only need to set in micrwave for 2mins ;)

I was wondering, since I just started taking a 6 month cooking course diploma thing. Yeah, Im gonna be a chef. I mainly decided to take those clases because all I can make is a cereal and my mom usually doesnt have time to make all the meals per day. So Im gonna do my best at it. If there are many people who do know, maybe we can open up a space for cooking in this forums, with recipes and tips. etc..

213330[/snapback]

im am relly good at cooking i started when i was two and i can still remember the day i made my first thing it was a cake a sponge cake it was relly fun and i have been cooking eversince

i started cooking not by choice but by compulsion ;) anyways, now i need a recipe book in front of me, and i can cook anything. ya baby! anything. ;) the other thing is when i come back from work, i'm too tired to cook. how do you guys manage that? do you feel like cooking after a long day at work?