xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Ultimate Gaming Moment Of All Time streetfighter battle

was at his site today and saw this video i have to say that this is the luckiest and most skilled play of all time. all gamer need not to apply.

see video

Hey! When I tried to go and watch the video I got this result ;)

Thanks for your interest in Google Video.
Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience.

Now how can I watch this video because I was able to see it's briefing on the right hand side and street fighter is one of my fav. games.

Hm, I seem to be getting an error 404 right now on that page. Check your link, or maybe just google videos is down. In the mean time, I'm prety sure this is the same clip, so you can view it here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

I never have played street fighter in my life. So, when I first saw this video, I expected it to just be some random stupid video I wouldn't get. But, this video was awesome. The action was really intense, and the reaction from everyone there was crazy. The video is just all in all priceless.

awesome one buddy! Thanks for the link. I was able to see that and what a great talent or expertise the person is having in that game...Great to watch..How RYU smacked CHUN-LI!