xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moneymaker

Red Sox And Yankees curse?

I have to be a yankees fan... i hate the red sox, but i like Johnny Damon alot. Was the curse reversed last night? I think the Sox did a great job at staying with it when they were 3 games down, and the yanks were horrible cuz they were three games up! what the hell happened!?

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED. George Steinbrener spent all his damn money on improving our hitting which, whoa what a surprise, didn't need improvement. He forgot about the important topic of STARTING PITCHING. Last years pitching was awsome and this year SUCKED. We relied on our bullpen this year all year. Next year is gonna be the year cuz the Red Sox are losing most of their good players and the Yankees are gonna get Carlos Beltran, Carlos Delgado, and Randy Johnson, along with Pavano and Pedro, oh yes Pedro, PEDRO. NEXT YEAR IS THE YEAR WHEN EVERYONE WHO LOVES BASEBALL WILL BE A FAN, OF THE YANKEES.

The Red Sox are gonna suck so bad next season, and the Yankees are gonna have their best season ever. GO YANKEES!