xisto Community
Saint_Michael

2 New Sigs With New Styles.

awesome sigs 10 to both !! ;) I like how the 2nd sig blends and I like 1st awesome bg. Can you tell me please what kind of tutorials u used and what pixelfont because mine don't look so good... And who sed that patern lines don't look good... ;)

Very nice SM. Another 2 great sigs from you, 10/10.@Dawiss -- The font is called "Serious". Pixel fonts are easy to blend, just add a 1px black stroke, lower the full opacity a bit...and boom.

First one, i'd move the render more to the right, and manipulate the background more on the left, make it seem more balanced.Second one, I'd keep the scanlines, but light seems to be over powering darkness. Maybe moving the render more to the right, to even things out. Or add more depth.

Not bad mikey...these ones look better than your usual stuff.[1] Not really liking those lines across her face, but loving the bg. The text fits okay as well.[2] Like they said, the bg is kinda lacking, it looks like you have something there, it's just not like -boom- cool, you know? And I wouldn't say remove the scanlines, but lower the opacity a bit.Like I said though, nice stuff. Keep it coming.