xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NHL98

Warcraft 3 Tft 2.0 Freaky

Anyone who likes WCIII TFT should definetly check this out ;)
I'll post a link to a replay I'll explain at the end of the post. Ok this replay regards the patch 2.0 and it is 4v4 RT game. Warcraft III fix any bugs or fix any hack exploits a person may find. However, there are those who keep fighting them and will so until the very end. The name of this individual is JabGuy. This is a link to his account but I doubt you'll see a record now because he was probably banned.
Actually, he keeps making hacks and makes new ones as they are fixed so I guess he does it for the thrill -.-. Anyways, what his hack does is nothing like I've ever seen. He builds a farm on a hero, and then the hero vanishes from the game, as in he can't be revived. FreakY ;) Here are the links ( 2 replays ! ):

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

At the moment, the site seems to be not working but I think it'll come back anytime.

Can anyone tell me how to edit this post ;) OMG.
Ok so the sites aren't working so i decided to take it into my own hands -.0.

Just download the replay and witness a true hacker -.0. I think the comments are pretty funny ;)

Are you guys in anyway angry about this, I find that this guy is really knowledgable ( i think that's how you spell it =p ) and really has courage to go up against blizzard. I don't think he should do this though :D.

Firstly there's no way of editing your posts befores the administrators disabled it to prevent misuse...I play Warcraft 3 too and I'm a crazy fan of the game.. But how in the way the player hacked? I don't see any hackings that took place in the game...

Huh?What do u mean you didn't see any hacking. Well when i say hacking, I mean that he used an external program to get the ability to use the farm trick. You sure you didn't see it. Turn to JabGuy's view because he's the one who's using it. Watch him carefully or not even because it looks obvious. Everytime he builds a farm, the hero disappears and notice the peons mining an invisible gold mine?!? You sure you watched it or maybe it's a wrong replay. I'll check and btw, I don't see y editing causes misuse, it prevents people from replying again when they don't need to. Just my honest opinion.

Haha hard to believe but very true. If you have WCIII TFT, I think you should install it and upgrade to patch 2.0! to watch this. They are trying to balance the game, trying to make humans equal to all other races and night elf to be as weak as all other races. NightElf is the best race or hardest to beat and human is most probably the easiest to beat. I play Night Elf and human ;) so i know a bit. Crazy replay though, thats for sure, patch 2.0 is the recent one and there was a ladder reset not too long ago.