xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zip_mc

New 88x31 Button..

oooh Very nice!!! Better than mine!!!I think they look very professional I like the animated one though

i disagree. i think your buttons are better :angry:
but simple is pro :rolleyes:

Yes simple is pro!! I totally agree. All these people make these banners and there are loads of graphics every where and like most are good...but some are sort of over the top....You get me??

WHAT ?? Lmao....Can I remind you it is pink....You are a boy or are you not ???AHAHAHA...I am not saying that boys cant like pink, but they usually go for a more masculine color....Lmao only kidding....I made a massive banner for trap but it's really crap so I am keeping it hidden in a folder somewhere on my comp....So it is forgotton...muhahah.I'm weird.. :angry::D:ph34r::rolleyes:

LMFAO !!! God this is soooo funny !!! LOL!!!IM A SHE THANK YOU VERY MUCH....Unless I am some kind of gay poof that loves baby pink...And YES lmao I did mean that I did not want to find them...But thanks for attempting to help a person who is not in need of help.lmao.:rolleyes:--------------------------------------I am going to buy a domain soon ...I think....yippee...Once I know how to use my credit card...Or whatever it is....I don't wan't to get in debt lmao like those people on TV chat shows.....Any one know the cheapest JUST DOMAINS NO HOSTING ???That is like 5 pounds because I do not use dollars