xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JC05

Where To Get Cheap Ipods. Can you get cheap ipods anywhere?

Hey guys, I've been looking around for really cheap ipods. Does anyone know were to get them really cheap? I'd prefer to know about the video and 20gb color ipods only. Thanks!

the only place i know for ipod videos is on the internet. i got one for 400 bucks but it came with everything. i got the dock, cord, av jack cord(red,white,yellow), headphones, of course the ipod(sexy shiny black), and a little leather case with itunes and quicktime. 30 gigs and i can put full length movies on it. it eats the battery away though so just keep it charging while watching. we got the car adapter so now when we go on trips i can watch the movie on the ipod. we have about 2 days of music on it and it ony takes 2 gigs so im really happy. i hope that this post will help u. just buy it online because its really hard to find at a cheap price so just get the full package and the bang for your buck online.

people in the Americas can get ipods for free

213342[/snapback]

I don't think so. I live in america and you can't get something for nothing here. It's the same old thing, you have to complete one of the offers. THEN, get five more people to do the very same thing. It's not really free.

That's up for debate, JC05. One COULD tell five other people and sign up for a few 30 day free trial things and then cancel those subscriptions before the free trial was expired. That way, one would technically be getting said item for free (may have claimed that it really works).

But what if you can't get five more people before your free trial is up? And they probly ask for bunch of personal info like your credit card or something. You have to set up an account for whatever free trial you do. And I don't know five people that would even consider doing something like this. I don't even know one! If you can find a place that you can get an ipod for absolutly FREE, then I'll check it out.

The best place to buy an Apple Ipod cheaper than the ones they sell in retail stores such as Bestbuy, Circuit City, CompUSA, other electronic stores like these is online...In the retail stores Apple dosnt let stores markdown their Ipods they have to be sold at the same price all around, so then people say oh I'll just buy it at the apple store. But online is a totally different story, your best bet would probably be going to ebay.com, search for Ipods then make the bidding..have a set price only go for how much its worth, set a limit for yourself if the competition bids too high then just wait a fewdays and move on.A good thing to do is to check the sellers feedback, if its good then your pretty safe but if its bad and people are complaining of broken/missing items then stay clear from that guy!Ive heard of thses sites that use a refferal system but im not going to get into that as I think their rather rediculous.

free ipods dont existWhere To Get Cheap Ipods.

there is absolutely no way you can get an ipod free in the americas I'm from canada and ive been searching for a year there's no such thing as a "free" ipod. The cheapest ive seen is at costco. However- if and only if you can come up with a URL that has absolutely unconditonnally free ipods Ill be checking back so post it.

-reply by Mdawg