xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BD Photography

Online Gaming For The Xbox Without Xbox Live Xbconnect- Runs for psp as well

So who here plays XBC. FOr those of you who do not know what it is, it is halo on the computor. my gamertag is dankgravy. so what are your guys's names?

Notice from mayank:
Topic title & topic description has to be descriptive..this is a must!also your post was not very informative..look at the post down below by DogEater008 and that is what I mean by informative. Warning Issued.
Edited by mayank (see edit history)

yeah. i played xbc before. I had a xbox lan party at my house onces. It was super fun, i had two TVs in my room with two xbox linked to my 24 ports intel hub. Connect the hub to my computer. i don't think xbc is only made for halo. .does it?. I think you could play other game with ti> =P xbc is great if you can't afford xbox live =P. Too bad it requires cable internet =(I think my sn was dogeater008 or something. I had it along time ago, =PMore info about xbcI think it stands for xbox connect. The program pretends to be a lan game and your computer work as a gateway to other people xbox. So the whole thing is like playing in a lan game. Just to go multiplayer and lan. Then on your computer join a game, then you will see it on the xbox screen.