xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Compute

Ftp Problem little problem on my site...

i just deleted a file on my server called adprogram.html which is were i keep my ads... but when i load the page it still shows up lol when i check my ftp clients its gone and i even checked on the filemanager.. and its not there so whys it loading.... anyone else had this happen to you? ideas?

Well most probably...its the cache from where it is loading.Clear all the temp. internet files of your browser and then try to load your website. Becasue you've already mentioned that you've checked the FTP client and Filemanager of Cpanel...so if its not there then it is not on your account anymore.It has to be the cache of your browser.

Yes, it may due to caching up the page in the client computer. Also, it may due to proxy caching if your page is viewed via a proxy server.

i just deleted a file on my server called adprogram.html which is were i keep my ads... but when i load the page it still shows up lol

when i check my ftp clients its gone and i even checked on the filemanager.. and its not there so whys it loading....

anyone else had this happen to you? ideas?

212674[/snapback]

i just deleted a file on my server called adprogram.html which is were i keep my ads... but when i load the page it still shows up lol

when i check my ftp clients its gone and i even checked on the filemanager.. and its not there so whys it loading....

anyone else had this happen to you? ideas?

212674[/snapback]

it may take a while for it to show up on your file manage of ftp client i get that sometimes i sole it by refreshing the page once or twice