xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

How To Add Greeting Cards On Website?

DO any one of you guys know if i can add any good comanies greeting cards on my site ? for example , Yahoo has American Greetings on their site, such a thing? I only know about 123 greetings but they are really tupid cards, if any one knows any other method, pls let me know.thanks

Well you could always make your own in photoshop or in flash if you have them. The only one I know of is American Greetings which I thought was pretty cool. They had some good ones I saw. You have to remember what you think isn't really that great others might love and vice versa.

Yup i don't think you'll be able to get really great greeting cards for free, so you can add to your site. I would just tell you to try your hand at designing some of your own and see how that goes, or just post for other people to submit to you some greeting cards that you might add to your site.round

One thing you could do if you want simple cards is to install Coppermine. Coppermine is an open source (free) photo gallery, but it has some e-card features. So you could upload photos, or cards that you create in photoshop and Coppermine will handle the rest.I'm not sure it is able to do all that you are looking for but it may be worth looking at.