xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thebluekirby

Imagining?

I understand what imagining is...but the question that keeps running though my head is: How to people imagine things?Like, sometimes you can imagine images of people that you aren't seeing with your own eyes, or you're hearing songs that you're not even listening to. I'm still a young teenager who hasn't been taught these kind of things...so these are the kind of things I am DYING to know about, and I can't wait to get to high school or college to figure out. Does anyone have a logical answer =0 ?

ah.. i would probobly know to explain you this on my mother language... on english i have some problems in spelling and other things ;)When you sleep, and have dreams do you know what that is ? your brain ( that unconcets part of it ) is making random things in your head...but they affect on things that you saw...So you and me and probobly noone i know can imagine something that he never seend of... Its like... can we imagine how aliens looks like ? we can try to gues... we think they could have one head, two arms... maybe you can imagine them as some kinds of robots... But if they do exist... im sure youll never imagine... ;) Human brain is very complex for today sience and can not be duplicated or cloned... but sience also know that we use very very small percent of our brain potential... that isnt even reserched.So we can only try to logocly gues when complicated things about brain are in question.

I'm not sure if you mean how we imagine or hallucinations of the imagination, so I'll explain both as best I can.One way we imagine:The human brain works on connections. It dosen't search like a computer, but goes from one similair object to another. Thats why when you think of school, associations like school friends and homework pop up, it's just how it works. However when not used, these connections rot, and when gaps form, we end up with a weird twist of the real thoughts. Also our ego-superego-id blocks many thoughts we desire but are socialy unacceptable and thus it twists them into new modifications of what we want.How we hallucinate:Psychologically, sensory and perception are equally important. For example, the eye senses not only incoming light, but also the blood veins and our blind spots. The brain heavily processes this in real time to remove all those bloches. The brain is invovled so in all the senes making perception so important that when we want to see something the brain fools the senses. I learned this in high school psychology and I recommend you take it if you are interested.

I think of the characteristics that people or songs or what not give off. If I'm reading a story I go by the description and try etch something sensable in my head. I use the descriptions to allow me to imagine things. I've actually thought about it... and when I do imagine things it's usually always a faceless person on the body of someone I know now.Hope that didn't cause confusion.

ah.. i would probobly know to explain you this on my mother language... on english i have some problems in spelling and other things ;)

When you sleep, and have dreams do you know what that is ? your brain ( that unconcets part of it ) is making random things in your head...but they affect on things that you saw...

So you and me and probobly noone i know can imagine something that he never seend of...

Its like... can we imagine how aliens looks like ? we can try to gues... we think they could have one head, two arms... maybe you can imagine them as some kinds of robots... But if they do exist... im sure youll never imagine...

;)

Human brain is very complex for today sience and can not be duplicated or cloned... but sience also know that we use very very small percent of our brain potential... that isnt even reserched.

So we can only try to logocly gues when complicated things about brain are in question.

212495[/snapback]

i agree with you 1000 %

I think of the characteristics that people or songs or what not give off.  If I'm reading a story I go by the description and try etch something sensable in my head.  I use the descriptions to allow me to imagine things.  I've actually thought about it... and when I do imagine things it's usually always a faceless person on the body of someone I know now.

Hope that didn't cause confusion.

212546[/snapback]

yepi am sure of that too

I think of the characteristics that people or songs or what not give off.  If I'm reading a story I go by the description and try etch something sensable in my head.  I use the descriptions to allow me to imagine things.  I've actually thought about it... and when I do imagine things it's usually always a faceless person on the body of someone I know now.

Hope that didn't cause confusion.

212546[/snapback]

kk sounds good

I'm not sure if you mean how we imagine or hallucinations of the imagination, so I'll explain both as best I can.

One way we imagine:

The human brain works on connections. It dosen't search like a computer, but goes from one similair object to another. Thats why when you think of school, associations like school friends and homework pop up, it's just how it works. However when not used, these connections rot, and when gaps form, we end up with a weird twist of the real thoughts. Also our ego-superego-id blocks many thoughts we desire but are socialy unacceptable and thus it twists them into new modifications of what we want.

How we hallucinate:

Psychologically, sensory and perception are equally important. For example, the eye senses not only incoming light, but also the blood veins and our blind spots. The brain heavily processes this in real time to remove all those bloches. The brain is invovled so in all the senes making perception so important that when we want to see something the brain fools the senses. I learned this in high school psychology and I recommend you take it if you are interested.

212515[/snapback]

its ez to seeeeeeeee