xisto Community
savge17

Poll: Best Games Of All Time! Bets games ever

Whitch Game do you think is the best Game of all time?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Witch game do you think strated it all? we are talking just gaming in general, witch game do you enjoy the most? Witch game is most addicting to you? (ermm wow ;)) im excited to see the results!Also is you dont like any games here post your fav!

Notice from mayank:
Merged two posts

I haven't played halo nor halo 2 nor doom. Only games I played from the list u made are half life 1 & 2. Good game I'd say. Anyway I think there are some better games. I like Mafia a lot, for example. I also think (when it comes to fps) that Max Payne, and Call of Duty are amon the bests. There are a lot of them...;)I have at least 10 favourites for about every genre (fps, rpg, strategy, management, etc.)

I voted for HL 2 but I there wasnt any game what I really like and i think that is the best ;)... there needed to be games like NFSU, GTA too... So I just voted from one of the best i see in this poll...

I voted for Half-Life. I seriously think they are the one that started it all because of the well known game Counterstrike. Counterstrike has been around for Years! and it still commonly played. I still love playing 1.6 even though the graphics aren't the greatest its still so much fun. I actually like 1.6 better then Half-Life2 Counterstrike Source because it isn't as fast paced of a game but still takes a lot of skill.

Star Craft, being the only RTS on the list, I had to pick it. The rest are all FPS. I mean even original StarCraft is going strong with people still playing online. It's a game that will never get boring. ;)

Well, which game started it all? The only one on your list that could possibly qualify for that is Doom. The rest of the games are way to new to have really started anything. The Doom series (one could even argue for Wolfenstien 3d) started what we now know of as FPS games. There really wouldn't be anything if it wasn't for doom.I guess I also have to give props to StarCraft too, it certainly wasn't the first RTS game but it was a really good one. And also the first one that I played. It also was probably the first game I played online against other people. I had a blast playing that game online.

You spelled Starcraft as Scarcraft by the way.I think the best game of all time is Doom. It revolutionized first person shooters and was the high bar for games to come for about 5 years after it came out. None of those other games can say that.Halo is a fun game but not the best all time. Halo 2 is a great game but not the best all time for sure. All of the others are great games, but just not good enough to be the best of all time.atonomichnacho is completely correct.

Half life ftw, It really had a strong community and had the power of a bajillion members not to mention the mods and its strenght in numbersd today!

I voted for Half-Life. I seriously think they are the one that started it all because of the well known game Counterstrike. Counterstrike has been around for Years! and it still commonly played. I still love playing 1.6 even though the graphics aren't the greatest its still so much fun. I actually like 1.6 better then Half-Life2 Counterstrike Source because it isn't as fast paced of a game but still takes a lot of skill.

212502[/snapback]

best game it's not listed in PPOLL .

the best game is offcourse Wolfenstein enemy territory

I don't know if the poll refers to the original Doom but if it does man I love that game. Espescially the mods they have for it and Online Multiplayer. Speaking of which I need to tell my friend to transfr the Doom program over so I can battle him.

Starcraft, definatly. As far as i know its the only game out of those that is remotly active in terms of a community and "pro" scene. Heck sometimes there arem ore people on starcraft then warcraft III, which is a much newer game. (can't speak for thel ikes of age of empires 3 or warhammer 40k/etc. though.)for a 2nd i'd pick half-life, just becasue i had so much fun playing that game, not to mention it legitimized modding with counter strike, paving the way for many other great mods.as a runner-up (not on the poll :() Goldeneye for N64. I have had more fun playing goldeneye then probably anyother game back in its day, so many good memories.