xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

Forum Problem

Well for some reason, I went to my forum tonight and I typed in my username and password and tried to log in but it just refreshed the index page without logging me in. I tried logging in on the actual log in page, and many different combos but it didn't work. Earlier today though I logged in fine. For some reason before whenever I told it to remember me it didn't. Now it won't let me log in at all. It doesn't give me an error page or anything it just refreshes the index. Anyone have any ideas why? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Maybe there's something wrong with your forum script. That happens to me sometimes too. Can I get a link to your forum?

Thats weird, im getting no problems what so ever with the forums, only prob with the site witch I re-starting having to get 30 credits more ;)

It's just wierd because my forum was working perfectly fine earlier today. It is not just this forum though. My old phpbb forums gave me the same problem and those using php-nuke also gives me the log in problem but never to the point where I couldn't log in at all. I was logged in earlier today but now it just refreshes the page.

Here is the link:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

then click forums

Thanks for the advice. You may close this topic now that I have it all figured it out thanks to the genious of haslip. lol I had to once again throw out my cookies. They were so good too.

problem resolved, thread closed. ;)