xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FtK Shadow

Im New Heres Some Sigs I Made

Heh, nice use of the 3d pop-out technique with the mortal kombat sig. You a pixel-stretcher, too, eh? All i see that needs work is the text. Though, text is one of the hardest things to master on sigs.

I agree with true just have to work on the text a bit and then your good. i see you read my tut on the pop out sig. also need to work on just a bit is blending in the pixel stretch as well, need to make it more blended together then just straight pixel stretch, also work on your render blend just a little bit as well.

I agree with true just have to work on the text a bit and then your good.  i see you read my tut on the pop out sig.  also need to work on just a bit is blending in the pixel stretch as well, need to make it more blended together then just straight pixel stretch, also work on your render blend just a little bit as well.

212405[/snapback]

I have had that popout forever i made it without a tut