xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
howard100

Host Images Free And Make Money At The Same Time filebounty.com

New paid per view image hosting service http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
The pay is highest rate of $1 for 5000 imageviews
I posted some thumbnails of my galleries on some forums and have already made $5 in a couple of days.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from saint-michael:
no affiliation links

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

imagecash pays 1 dollar for 6666 views. but you guys..think about it.....how long do you think it'll take to get 5000 imageviews? I don't even get that many pageviews. do they allow hotlinking? probably not because they need people to view their ads. what's your site howard, i would like to seeshoot my bad...they have thumbnail hotlinking.

Notice from serverph:
posts merged.

hey, can we post the pictures of some stars ?Like you said about the picture of maria sharpova ? in that case i think you can get more views , but no one is so eager to see my pictures ;) ;) :D by the way is there any site who pays more $$ for less page views of something like that ?

Basically its Ad Revenue in the working. What is their minimum payout rate? If you r gonna have to get that much views in such a shorttime you'll have to get 'naughty' ;);) . I'd rather have it from the horse's mouth. Go for Adsense. It works ppl.

Will they allow me to post the image I host with them in some third party forum (not my own forum)? If we post such images in forums like celebrities' fan sites it will generate 5000 views easily...But for me I prefer adsense...

yeah this isn't too hard. "Post your desktop" threads can easily benefit you doing this. I emailed them and they havent given me a response of how they pay