xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

Graphing Calculators graphing calculators

These things are awsome!!!they are like mini computers, like a PDA, but simpler.I make a bunch of programs for my calc, and eventualy when I get my hosting, I will put my calc software and other cool stuff on there. If anybody wants they can put up the source code for their calc stuff, and you can just copy and paste it into any TI Graph link software maker. :rolleyes::angry::ph34r: later!

Yah, I was really upset when I learned that I couldn't use my TI83plus in college, was so used to it all through high school...Some Casio's I think, can do symbolic calculations, (if you know the program: Maple)Now those are awesome, plug in the equation and get the answer :rolleyes:

I only have a TI 83 so I don't really know what it is I am supposed to think about them. I really don't use them save for math class.

Lol ya my friend owns one.. she says they are like 100 dollars but shes playing like pac man and space invaders during class.. it great lol ima ask for one for christmas.. i see it now "Mom can i have a calculator for christmas?"...

Graphing calculators are awesome. In my Algebra 1 class we have a class set of TI83-Silvers. To bad their $100 and on bucks. Nothing like playing video games in the middle of class. Too bad all of the teachers deleted all of the games.

I have the Ti-89 Silver or Plus edition. Too lazy to reach inside backpack to look. lol. sorry. Its a little more complicated compared to the 83 and 84. But you'll get used to it. More advanced and functionality. I heard you can go on the internet with it. But I knew that guy that told me was lying. lol. In your dreamssss...

I've never had one. Could someone please explain to me how they work and what tyhey do? Thanks. <_<

I used to love my TI-83 SE. I had like 40 games, 4 scientific programs, a calendar, and notepad, and even a spell checker :)

That thing was worth every penny I paid for it. But now that I am in college, I really dont have much time to play during class anymore <_<, but its great to have in calculus though.

Here is a TI83, for those who never seen one:

Posted Image

Lemme tell ya something: I have the HP 49G calculator... you just dont buy it, cause it doesn't include any manual or anything. <_< You will have to buy some books to learn how to properly use it :)

These TI-83's remind me of gameboys with all the games they have. For programs for these calculators go to ticalc.org. I actually have 2 TI-83's, 1 TI-86 and a TI-89. Very helpful in college :-)