xisto Community
brandice

Communication Problems just talk to me

It seems no one will ever just ask me for a favor or just tell me how they feel. It's like a giant game of operator where if my brother-in-law needs to ask me any sort of question, he'll ask my sister who will ask my mom who will ask me. He just needs to walk up to me and ask, right?Whenever I need to babysit anyone's kids, they don't ask me directly. They have to go through someone else who has to tell me. But it's not like I am some closed person that nobody can talk to. I see these people doing it to each other. I get put in the middle of the chain so often, and I just want to say, "ask them yourself"Yesterday I found out that my sister was uncomfortable with the temperature the heater was set to. How? Through her weblog! She could have just hollered out at me and I could have changed it. Or, she could have gotten off her lazy backside and fixed it herself. It just tops the whole problem off for me.

:P I dont have thois communication problems... i simply do not communicate with usual people, becouse i simply hate most of the people. But when i do communicate with them i have no problems... im realy good listener but not good speaker :P

I know what you are saying. My parents always have me tell the other one something. Then I tell the reponse to that parent. They always get mad at me if I forget part of the story too. People need to learn to talk directly to each other or the information will not be recieved in the same way it was originally said.