xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
savge17

Website Is Not Working! 1 Day Since Upgrade hmmmmm....

After all my work my website isnt wrking this. 1 day after server re-set it still doent work. My site is at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ admins can you help me plz. Im anxiuos to get this site up and running. And as soon as I did last week it isnt working now. Ive tried the HOSTS file but guess what? It doent work. I cna use my site, but wehat about others.. the whole point of a website is to hav eothers veiw it.. Plz help ASAP. Thanks. And I dont Mind just getting a new server really, its not my fault that it doent work now so it shoudlnt cost any credits. Plz Can we rsolve this. Im very anxious to start using the forum and website I built earlier and setting or uploading it was eays for me so anyhting will do at this moment. Thanks.

-Savge

As we mentioned yesterday, the problem right now is getting the rest of the web to know about where we are. With the changes that were made yesterday, it might take another day for the information to get fully circulated. There is nothing that Admins or OpaQue can possiby do to help you overcome this difficulty. It must wait for the DNS Propagation. If there is any comfort in knowing, yours is not the only account that is affected.

ok, I understand. I just am like anxious :Pso when, should I actualy contact an admin or moderator if the poblem is stil happening. Lets say its been 3 days since re-set is that an ok day to contact you guys if my site still isnt working?