xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CrazyRob

Ipb Skins help

can anybody tell me how to install and IPB (invision power board) skin for version 2.1and can you please explain it in steps that are simple so that i can understand it easlierthanks

What version are you using? I have 2.0, so I'll tell you how to do it on a 2.0, I think it's the same on the other version anyway.

If the skin is saved as an XML file, then do this:

Download the XML file, and make sure it's stored somewhere you can find it again.

Go to your forum and log in and go to the Admin CP, and log in and enter the CP.

Scroll down to Skins & Templates in the Admin CP menu.

If it's not expanded, click on the title to expand it. Then, you will see "Skin Import/Export". Click it.

Scroll down to the "Importing..." section. In the Upload XML Template set field, browse your computer, and open the XML file you downloaded on step 1.

Click the IMPORT SKIN XML button.

you forgot one step you have to go to your file mananger then to the skins folder in your forum folder and do this1. create a new folder call it s2 or whatever number comes next2. load up the images if any that come with it.3. then do all the above steps next.

you forgot one step you have to go to your file mananger then to the skins folder in your forum folder and do this

1. create a new folder call it s2 or whatever number comes next

2. load up the images if any that come with it.

3. then do all the above steps next.

211788[/snapback]

could i have what to do in a step by step order please