xisto Community
sonorama

About Two Ladies have to decide what to do soon...

I really need this advice; my problem is that I started working at a huge and nice store in Cuernavaca, Mexico, called Liverpool a few months ago. Then I met this one girl I used to almost-hate. She was annoying to me, of course she is gorgeous, but she was a bit like.... snob. Then we suddenly started getting along with each other and soon it became something else, you know, we started hanging out a lot and more and more... She is only 19, I am already 28. That is perfect to us, it really doesn't bother us at all.

But then soon I just met another really nice girl, who (damn!) is also only 19, but she has two little daughters! That doesn' t represent a problem to me at all, but she wants obviously, something serious nowadays....

My problem is that I am started thinking that I am falling in love with the both of them... :P

I really dunno what to do this time :P

I really dunno what to do this timeĀ  :P

211733[/snapback]

Hahahaha sonorama :D . And that's only the beginning about being confused with women, I guess...

Well, I dunno 'bout you, friend, but I've found it handy up to now to love more women than reasonable at one time, when I could. Better love too many of them than not enough. Those who don't want to share will get out of your path eventually, anyway. They're quite good at that :P .

Cheers!

hey hi man! it doesnt seem a big trouble to me since i received this new email i just read it it says something like:Cuando estes confundido : platicaremos y te har? ver que te debes quedar con la m?s buena(o)!!!the translation is "whenever you are confused: We'll talk and i make you realize to take the 'better' one"jeje well i just suggest you to ask out the less used (the one who doesnt have any children, the first one i think) cos with the second one you'll have to act like a father to her daughters and also she is already used (ooops i said it!) but it is the truth, you are still young and fortunately not married...enjoy that! enjoy getting into trouble kissing her in the cinema or in her house and not getting into trouble by acting like a babysitter!...hope it helps

OK, this is probably gonna sound stupid and cheesie, but what I really do not want to do is to hurt any of them. My feelings are quite confused, it is not me, I can put it clear: I love them both equally. But believe me, they'll never understand these kind of feeling... :PAnyways, I think I should try avoiding the relationship with any of them...Cheers!!! :P

yeah, thats probably the past thing to do, but it looks like a very hard thing to do also....Iv been in this kinda stituation, but I already had a relationship with one of them...so for me it was a bit easier, just stay with the one you with...and fantasize about how it could be with the other (having a serious relationship), doesn't sound fair to the first guy, but hey if you don't do antyhing wrong..but for you....you have too actually ignore your feelings, that sounds hard..

Well i think that you are just gonna have to go with your gust instincts stay with the first girl and then think about how you feel around her; is she what you want? would you leave her for the other girl? jsut think about all this stuff before you do anything okay because the best thing to do when you are about to be in a relationship is to think about how they may think or how they may react