xisto Community
Ryo

Are You Geting Much For Xmas

Well every year my parents have me make a Christmas List and I do. I don't like to make it look like I am greedy and this year I only wanted 3 things. They don't put things under the tree until Christmas Eve night. On Christmas Eve we trade presents between the family. I either got Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 or Studio 8 because i put that on my list. I said either or and I gave them a site where you get an awesome student discount so you can get Dreamweaver for like $230 but you have to give copy of student Id. So my mom asked me for my id and a couple days later a package came by UPS and it was from that company so I know I got either or. I also know I got a book light because today I told my mom I was going to buy one for bus rides when I have to study or do homework and since I have to go to a different county for school it is an hour long ride and in the morning it is dark. My mom told me to wait for Christmas so I am. :P

Hey don't feel bad. I usually get handed money and told to go pick out what i want. Then I wrap my own presents and put them in my parents closet. So much for a surprise. This year I just don't know what I want. Sometimes its easier to go and pick out my own presents. Also they sometimes get the gifts wrong and I get stuck with something I didn't even ask for. I've got to say though my aunt and uncle are pretty rich yet they are the cheapest people I know during Christmas. I hate getting gifts from them. Last year I asked for Tiger Woods 05 but they said it was too expensive so they bought me 04. Too bad I already had that one. The next gift I opened was a pair of freakin socks. I got socks in boxes twice while my sister was getting everything she wanted plus more. Christmas is overrated now. It's just a time of the year when the meaning goes out the window and everyone becomes greedy. If I were you I would just take the money and spend it wisely. Have them buy you stuff you need.

I don't care what I get. I know my parents love me. And remember guys that it is not what you get that counts. The very fact that they're getting you something should show they love you. Besides, some times parents go through tight times.I don't know what I am getting. But my parents always get something I like. I am just thankful I am able to spend it with my family. Have a merry Christmas all ;)

I get money and i dont mind. My parents never know what to get me for christmas. So i get like 500+ dollars from my mom 200 from dad and rest from granparents i dont mind it. ITs better then getting presents that i would throw away or loose.

I am not getting much, but I am getting enough. We should not think much of materials like gifts for Christmas, wha'ts important is for us to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Having your family with you to celebrate is enough, a small gathering with friends would do as well.

Are geting much for christmas,

my parents have given up on presents for me this year and there just gona give me money

All my friends trees are coverd by towers of presents ;)

it makes me mad that my parents are to lazy to show me that they care anny more these days

and the money there going to give just keeps geting smaller and smaller

Ryo

211714[/snapback]

Whatever Dude Money is good.

This year my family decided to do Chris Kringel, but only for teh adults. So next yyera ill be eight - teen, but his year i should have a great christmas. even though its probably going to be hot on Christmas Day.

at least you people get something. I never get anything from my parents or even from brother or sister. Not even money. I guess that's because we're buddist. But christmas to me isn't a reglious holiday, so it shouldn't matter =P.Well.. i really want a video ipod, or a laptop. I want those professional digital camera (about $1500). PSP would be nice to.. but it isn't something i would really want. Oh well. .i'm looking forward to my gifts from friends and the christmas sale =P. .Hope alot of electronics and clothes will be on sale =P

at least you people get something. I never get anything from my parents or even from brother or sister. Not even money. I guess that's because we're buddist. But christmas to me isn't a reglious holiday,  so it shouldn't matter =P.

Well.. i really want a video ipod, or a laptop. I want those professional digital camera (about $1500). PSP would be nice to.. but it isn't something i would really want.

Oh well. .i'm looking forward to my gifts from friends and the christmas sale =P. .Hope alot of electronics and clothes will be on sale =P

212841[/snapback]

well i guess it sucks to be you

i got 500$

I kinda get both presents and cash from my parents and relatives. Usually i will see like 5 or 6 presents under the tree and then everyone else in my family gives me cash including some that my parents chip in. I really dont use any of the money for anything other than just saving it up and hoping to get something big in the future. This year though i cant really think of anything to ask my parents for. The xbox 360 was not a very lead for the holiday month but maybe it will do better. Other than that i dont really know any hot gifts that are out there on the market right now.