xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo

Ro Players!

If you play RO then this might help you. its the guild to it and it tell you just about anything you wana know. now the sites used alot so if you get the connection error about to many people being on just keep refreshing and it will load for you. The link is

http://rodatabase.org/

Also if you play on a private server and they added some stuff then it might not be in thie guild

WOW it really seems to be a very good page! thank you so much! untill now i've been using ROempire , but this web page seems to be more usefull than ROempire because some times the database isnt complete (they are some items that aren't custom type that i can't find) so thx =D!

Those are both good sites (Ragnarok Online Empire, and Ragnarok Online Database)There is also another site I really like and use often, Emperium.org, it has alot of nice stuff, a tad laggy at time, but the community on the forums are nice and it has like everything.