xisto Community
Ryo

Sg-1 Or Atlantis Stargate

What do you think is better SG-1 or atlantis  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so what to you choseSG1 all they way baby!Id have to say that sg1 is better than atlantis. Well, at least it was before RDA left the series. That was a major let down for me. Jack was my favorite characture. I am i huge RDA fan. I still watch Macguyver..... Now though that RDA has left, atlantis might soon become equal to sga1. Dont get me wrong atlantis is good. I like it. Just I think bc its origional, then its better. I mean god, a show thats lasted 9 years must be dang good. Let me ask this: Whos better- RDA or Sheppard?

I don't know, It's kind of a hard decision. I chose SG-1 though because its the origional and I guess I like it more. I never got into atlantis that much and haven't been able to watch that much of it. Though from what I have seen of atlantis, I think it is also very good.... probably as good as SG-1.Stargate is an awsome tv-show, I just wish they would bring it back to being totally on normal broadcasting tv-stations instead of cable because I no longer got cable :'( Now I can only watch the replays of the older season on channel 29.xJedix

I don't know, It's kind of a hard decision.  I chose SG-1 though because its the origional and I guess I like it more.  I never got into atlantis that much and haven't been able to watch that much of it.  Though from what I have seen of atlantis, I think it is also very good.... probably as good as SG-1.

Stargate is an awsome tv-show, I just wish they would bring it back to being totally on normal broadcasting tv-stations instead of cable because I no longer got cable :'(  Now I can only watch the replays of the older season on channel 29.

xJedix

211717[/snapback]

i agree with you (read my name) except on the channel part because its on channel 7&41 for me

Hey,SG1 by all means. Ain't any other such good-looking gals as Amanda Tapping in the other Star Gates. ;)

Stargate SG-1 is so much better than Atlantis, Atlantis is bunk and boring while SG-1 is still action packed... 'cept for season 8....

Rock

213572[/snapback]

You go Rock

SG-1 I think has jumped the shark. They should have ended it last season when they neatly rapped up all the storylines. With Atlantis around, they could have brought back characters for guest appearances. Maybe have moved Micheal Shank's (Dr. Jackson's) Character over to Atlantis and I think things would have been better off. I will say though, getting Shank's wife, Lexa Doig, involved along with Ben Browder was a nice attempt at casting from two previous Sci-Fi shows. It also took me a while to realize that half the cast of the X-files seem to show up as well. (especially the former lone gunman)Season two of Atlantis has gotten better than the first, and the first was okay. Having Mitch Pelegi (sp) from the X-files was a nice follow up to Robert Patrick.