xisto Community
Ryo

Hardest Game To Find This Christmas

I think the hardest game to find this christmas will probly be star wars battlefront 2 because the first one was one of the best games last year adn the second one is by far better so i belive it will b very hard to find. i also think the xbox360 will be the hardest console to find

Mmmm.. kinda saw it when i went out earlier... There was the PC and PSP one not really noting if there was a PS2 one or not.. But there were lots of them, xbox hasnt launched yet so there wont be that here.I rekon it's where you go, the games thats going to be short is GTA:LCS and Earth 2160.

Hmm... Well, any of the games I want are hard to find (Rez and Guitaroo Man) because they've been discontinued...I would say mainstream games would either be GTA:SA special edition for ps2, or maybe Call Of Duty 2...The game companies have made it easy to get any game this year. Mostly because 98% of the games released in the past year have sucked, but that's a whole different story.

I think the hardest game to find this christmas will probly be star wars battlefront 2 because the first one was one of the best games last year adn the second one is by far better so i belive it will b very hard to find. i also think the xbox360 will be the hardest console to find

211631[/snapback]

yes this is true. i think it will sell so much mainly becasue it is for everybody. i mean kids can play it with their parents, becasue there is pretty much no age limit.

211631[/snapback]

Call of Duty 2(360) and Perfect Dark Zero (360)

True COD 2 and Perfect Dark Zero are top sellers but a game that hasnt come out yet that will be sold fast is DOA 4, all my friends that got a 360 are talking about geting it the day it comes out.