xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ravi

How many of ya Like LINKIN PARK & EVANASENCE

I like those two!!! B) I especially like In the End by Linkin Park, because it's not that wild a song...just right for my tastes!

And I just love the two most popular songs of Evanescence, Bring Me to Life and My Immortal. Their song genre is...unexplainable :P

(Linkin Park and Evanescence songs are often used in anime music videos... :D )

Nah. I'm more into metal than the whole tired-artist facade.A couple of my friends are die-hard Linkin Park/Evanasence fans, but I just don't see it.Actually, Linkin Park was voted as the favourite band of our graduation class. That was surprisingly, because they are certainly much better bands out there.Meh.

well i got to admit,that i dont really know EVANASENCE B) i know LP of course,they make pretty nice musik,i like some of the songes they make,(like in the end)but in my country there aren't really thatmuch fans about rock and so,but i like them a bit.its not entyerly my style,but its oke :P

those are 2 of my favorite bands, i've got more favorites B)I like Bring Me To Life from Evanescence since it was in one of my clan's flash intros. And Faint from Linkin Park so far..

Evanescence is my #1 fav band and Linkin Park is #2. I just read recently that Amy from Evanescence was so inspired after having seen VanHelsing that she's decided to write a bunch of vampy songs for their next album. I figured that in their last album, a lot of the songs had a vamp skew to them (like Surrender for example). I thought it was maybe just me implying it, but nope I guess she's into all that. Can't wait for new stuff from them!