xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
drlucky143

Trouble With The Ladies.

Man... There is this awesome girl. I Reallly like her alot. She is a coiple years older than me so i dont expect myself to have a chance. She is great. We talk alot in school and after school sometimes. I like her alot... buti cant really tell if she likes me. I dont think she does. I mean i am not quite sure what i should do. MAybe its because i am younger.I dont know. Some advise would nice.

Hang loose with this. Don't rush anything. The least that you could have happen is to become friends with her. On a more positive note, does she have a younger sister or friends?

hi buddy!, yep i know how you feel i like an older girl and well honestly you font know what to think...if you tell them perhaps they say it was just because they felt we were their firends or something...and maybe they think we are not good enough for them or we are some kinda stupid men thinking that...uf! hard desition isnt it?

well i liked this girl but the proplem was that this other russian thug i mean big guy who all the girls liked was hitting on her so i gave up on her and next year she ended up in my math class and at that time Nikki was still trying to get her but he already had a girl so I figured that since Nikki already has a girl i should ask her out and in english class i asked her out and we hooked up and boy was nikki mad. at the end i dumped her soo... if i knew it would happen i wouldn't even go through all that to get her.

yeah. .i know what you're thinking, doesn't that suck. I wish there are a simplier way and a more direct system =P. well. .to me, i don't believe with connecting to her friends or younger sister. Because they can sometime mislead you. I guess a simpiler way is to give her clues that you like her. Then start from there. Ask her go to to a movie or whatever. I hate seeing kids these days ... thinking going on a date must mean they are offically boy and girl friend. LONELY .. i'm SO LONELY.. ahaha j/k . =P

How much older is the girl? If there isn't a very large age gap and you both are already friends then you probably have a much greater chance than you think. Just try to be pleasant around her. It's hard to say exactly what to do because every girl is different and enjoys different things. That is probably the most important advice that I can give to you, that every girl is different and should be treated as such. If she realizes that she is special to you then she may be more willing to try a relationship with you.

How much older is the girl?  If there isn't a very large age gap and you both are already friends then you probably have a much greater chance than you think.  Just try to be pleasant around her.  It's hard to say exactly what to do because every girl is different and enjoys different things.  That is probably the most important advice that I can give to you, that every girl is different and should be treated as such.  If she realizes that she is special to you then she may be more willing to try a relationship with you.

211448[/snapback]

We are about 3 years apart.... so taht is a pretty big gap (well its big in school... otherwise it would be normal) I mean by no means do i look or act younger than her. The thing is i am moving away in several weeks. I really want her to know that i like her. I dont however want her to think differently of me or not like me anymore. I want to leave a good image when i Leave. Leave on a highnote. I really dont think she really has any other interest in me then bneing friends. I mean i see no signs at all that she likes me or has the slightest idea i like her, but i am not a master at reading signs. So i dont know.

..ah, man. ^^;All of my boyfriends tend to be a handful of years older than me.. but that's just a concidence. If I found a good guy, I don't think it would matter whether he was older or younger than me... 3 years isn't much of a gap at all.You moving in a few weeks seems like a more important thing.. how far away are you going? ..with my current boyfriend, before we were going out.. I knew he was going to graduate college and move away, so I didn't tell him how I felt about him. But after he moved, I realized it was a big mistake.. I missed him a lot, and regreted not telling him how I felt....lucky for me, though, he only moved three hours away.. and after lots of emails and phone calls.. we actually did start going out. (Although it's a pain, since I never see him.. I graduate college in May, then we'll pick a town and go, hehe.. ^^!)..anyways.. you should tell her how you feel. Even if she rejects you.. I think you'd regret not knowing.

..ah, man. ^^;

All of my boyfriends tend to be a handful of years older than me.. but that's just a concidence. If I found a good guy, I don't think it would matter whether he was older or younger than me... 3 years isn't much of a gap at all.

You moving in a few weeks seems like a more important thing.. how far away are you going?

..with my current boyfriend, before we were going out.. I knew he was going to graduate college and move away, so I didn't tell him how I felt about him. But after he moved, I realized it was a big mistake.. I missed him a lot, and regreted not telling him how I felt.

...lucky for me, though, he only moved three hours away.. and after lots of emails and phone calls.. we actually did start going out. (Although it's a pain, since I never see him.. I graduate college in May, then we'll pick a town and go, hehe.. ^^!)

..anyways.. you should tell her how you feel. Even if she rejects you.. I think you'd regret not knowing.

211727[/snapback]

I am a very shy person. Not necessarily shy but i really seclude my feelings. Only those closest to me know my true feelings. I want to tell her so bad.... I moving about 6 hours away to a military boarding school. She did give me her address so i could write to her. If she didnt feel the same way i wouldnt mind. I just dont want that to be a really awkward thing. I dont want to ruin our relationship and with other people who are mutual friends.I dont want to leave her in an awkward moment. I am just completely unsure what i should do. This is much more than "i like that girl" I become so attached to people. Both my parents are dead and their deaths really sent me back because i am so attached to people. I would do anything to prevent from destroying our relationship, yet i know for a fact that i will feel guilty if i never say anything. i truly love her... this isnt one of those things that will pass. We go to a really small private school and stuff like this would spread really fast. So i wouldnt just be making things awkward between her and me. I mean i have one week until we part forever ( i hope not forever) and i have got to leave her something that she will remember me by. Man.............. love ......... such a weird thing

well man...i have been thinking about it and lets just say....what if you just say, "Gal, you know i'm moving so i have to tell you i never met such a complete woman, so i hope this doesnt change me to keep having the frinds i have and the people i meet".... it means i like you, but let her think she thought it fisrt, and then if this works you can have her! (maybe)... hope it helps

Well buddy you do have a chance but there are many obstacles in your ath like bigger boys of her age and so on. BTW how old are you. Ifyou are still in your teens bigger boys can mean biger trouble while its not the same once you are over 20. Hope you understand what I mean.