xisto Community
visitor

Is Google Cheating With Adsense? Does Google Cheats with Adsense...

hi,
yes that is correct google is cheating with adsense, as becauce just a few days before one of my friend expereinced the same problem,

he received a message from the adsense peoples....

Hello Ron Hinthersion,
Your AdSense account was found to be related to an account previously
disabled for invalid click activity and we have therefore disabled your
account. Publishers disabled for invalid click activity are not allowed
further participation in AdSense and do not receive any further
payment. The earnings on your account will be properly returned to the
affected advertisers.

As outlined in our program Terms and Conditions, Google reserves the
right to terminate any publisher's participation at any time.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

where as he has never applied for adsense before , this was the first time when he started with adsense,
and the main factor was that why did google peoples approve his application when it was related to an invalid click account...
it usually happens like that, they will approve your account and at the time of pyament they will suspend your account i dont think this was correct...

what do u think..

can u give your opinion on the topic...

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Please put anything you copy from another source in quote tags. Thanx

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

yeah alot of people are having hte smae problem with paypal, you make a ton of money and they don't want to pay it and thus they keep and make it and use it to pay their employees.

Is it a website by your friend?? If not, and maybe your friend is just maintaning it recently, then the previous website administrator of that website has already applied for google adsense before. And there were illegal clicks made for that website. it happened to me before, I tried to apply for a google adsense account for a client's website and they rejected my application because the website has previously been disabled for having invalid clicks on the advertisements. In your friends case, (where Goggle Adsense has aapproved his account only to diabled it before the payment period), maybe they based the approval on the content of the website and they were not aware that it was banned before. Then, they found out on their servers only lately that it was disabled before. Maybe because the website's contnt was entirely changed, or the domain address was changed. Google might have checked the IP addresse and based their decision there.

I don't know if google would terminate people's accounts just for the heck of it. I think that there was a reason for what happened, but whether or not it was valid is the question here. Maybe your friend should try to correspond with them and try to find out exactly why they kicked him out of the program and maybe together they can negotiate and find out a solution that would enable him to participate in the program once again.. Anyways, good luck and let us know on any progress that may take place from here on out.

i am familiar with google adsense. i've never had a problem with them. i possibility with your friend is if his ads are linked to a free hosting account. although your friend my have a different subdomain or directory to to host his account, the main domain may be flagged for some reason. this may not be the problem, but it IS my best guess.did your friend check to see if his account is disabled? because another possibility is that the email could have been from a hacker that wants access to google accounts. the way this works is that a hacker will send bulk email to people stating their google account has been disabled, then either in that email or in a next day email, follow up with a request for the user information to reinstate the account. even if this isn't the problem, it is still good to be aware of who is sending you emails at ALL TIMES.why doesn't your friend just contact google and see what the problem is? you shouldn't give google a bad name if there is an easy solution to the problem. i haven't had a bad experience with google and feel they deserve a chance to fix a problem FIRST before any bad remarks like "google is cheating it's users". that is unfair in my opinion....-aaron

It's probably not his fault. He might be hosted on a domain which also uses adsense. Another possibility is that some twisted person kept on <- snipped -> because of spite or possible ignorance. I doubt that second one, but I think that being hosted on a sub-domain might have something to do with it. Since it isn't true, as you said, your friend should go and complain to Google. It might take a lot of time, but it's always a good thing to clear ones name.}

well this happened to alot of people. My friend almost got sewed bc this other guy clicked on hi adsence baner too many time. And everytime my fiend got money bc in adsence when you sign on and off in aol you click and youll get money. Anyway he lives in CA and the other guy in Canada according to what they said so this guy did this to his site and my friwnd got his acount suspended. So it was like wow to me because it accured to me that if sokmeone wanted revenge they could to that to someone. And by the way nothing hapened to the other guy.

my friend tried to contact several times to google but he did not receive any further mail from them except the autoresponder thanks for writing to google.comthe only problem with google adsense is that they can ban your account whenever they like as per there policy....now just feel once suppose i am having a website and using adsense there is someone who is an enemy of me. and he tried out clicking multiple times on my adsense account in that case too google bans the account .now say me after this google will definitely ban my account so where does lies the security to save my account.and after getting ban i dont they again approve the account or not but if at all also apporved then also i think at the time of payment again google will forward me the mail which he had forwarded to my freind that my account is linked to a fraud account....so where does lies the solution....

There is no solution.You are just a poor person compared to Google and Poor people have always been crushed by the rich guys. Thats what is exactly happening here.You can't disclose information about Google. Else they got every right to ban you.And even if they just wanted to ban you for the heck of it, all they have to say is, we found something fishy in your account and hence your banned. Since, they don't show you any logs, you got no option than to believe them.

yeah thats absolutely true...

thanks

There is no solution.

You are just a poor person compared to Google and Poor people have always been crushed by the rich guys. Thats what is exactly happening here.

You can't disclose information about Google. Else they got every right to ban you.

And even if they just wanted to ban you for the heck of it, all they have to say is, we found something fishy in your account and hence your banned. Since, they don't show you any logs, you got no option than to believe them.

211385[/snapback]

tell your friend not to annoy them by spamming their inbox.. lol. I sent a reinstatement to them once, it took about a week or more for them to reply. Well, even though they said. .very nicely that.. they will not reinstate my account because they take invalid clicks very seriously. Wasn't really my false, since my friends thought it would make me money by clicking on it =(. Oh well. =P

I don't think Google goes around banning people simply for the sake of it, nor do I think that they kick out genuinely good publishers. If you are earning decent money via AdSense, then it is in Google's best interests to keep you on as a publisher - they obviously earn x amount for every click made, of which a percentage is paid to you, so if you are sticking to the rules and bringing in generous traffic, they aren't going to terminate your account just so they can keep the few dollars you've earned. I think the majority of people that get banned and then complain about it either did infact do something wrong, whether or not it was intentional. Of course, there are exceptions, and some would probably have been banned unfairly - but Google is out to make money, and they don't do that by removing publishers from their program who perform well.

I think the best way to do it is to admit error, offer to conpensate for losses, and show your commitment to the program.I've just recently emailed Google because I've been recieving oddly, more clicks than normal. I don't want them to think that I cheat. So far, I've NEVER clicked my own ads, and I don't even dare mouse over them, incase I click by accident.

@OpaQue though true its odd hearing it from you. best thing you can do is correspond with them if they are not reasonable and 100% of the time they are not just find some other. i seen a few websites with the google adsense horror stories they even have this site mind by the looks of it just started so the stories should build up soon http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ of course i searched in google and found a few sites about google adsense horror stories, meh when i make a site worth putting ads on then maybe i will sign up for it.

Well this is very good topic , and actually i really agree that google is nto doing good.its not good that they gets money from avertisers & publishers do alot of efforts to make it popular and when its time to pay back to the publisher, they simply say that they have right to do everything.....i never used this ad sense or anything else but one of my friend , he was saying that he has victom of this thing.anyway i believe that there are many other good companies for ads also, dont you think so?