xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
awangga

Free Shoutbox How To Get Free Shoutbox with no ads??

The best way to get that is to create your own shoutbox using PHP scripting. If you go for the free shoutboxes, they usually charge you to use it because they spent a lot of time making the thing.

Also, you can check this link. They are complete PHP ready made shoutbox scripts but I am not sure how familiar you are with php. Usually, these scripts are just cut and paste into your HTML.

http://php.resourceindex.com/programs_and_scripts/chat/shoutbox/

If you mean a shoutbox for an IPB forum like the one we have here try going to D-2 Scripting. If you want one for your actual site go here.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This will take you to a list of tutorials on how to make your own shoutbox with php coding. Follow one of those tutorials and you will have yourself a shoutbox. Lok through the tutorials to find which one suits you best. Good Luck!

hey guy, i'm looking for free shoutbox with no ads.

do know about that??

where site i can get this

:P

211255[/snapback]

Iff yuo want a shoutbox for an IPB forum use dscripting.com they supply lots of addon scripts for ipb including shoutboxes and yes they have no adds

but if you want just a shoutbox for a site try doing a google search on free shoutboxes with no adds that should work

hey guy, i'm looking for free shoutbox with no ads.

do know about that??

where site i can get this

:D

211255[/snapback]

use dscripting.com they supply a shout box