xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint Michael Official Render Package Forum ***Updates

OK This wiill be a new thread for when i upload a new package of renders for you to download and use and abuse. also i list the file size as well, but also these link provide some other info like download time as well. Also make sure to rate and comment on them as well to boost downloads from other sites as well.

Sigh... so many renders and so little time to download them. Mainly because of a dial-up connection and how long it would take to download them. :P Pity.

you have some realy nice renders in there! i like those! i might save a few and use them later on in life (hah) but i will still give u credit for the renders :-D honestly! some of those are really excelent!

yeah thats the funny thing thats where most of the renders are coming from which gives me an search idea though.

got bad news right now filefront is down so you can't download any of the packs I will elt you all know when it is back up again.

hey u should use other servers to upload them 4shared.com is good or u can add some more or u can just email me at itsmyard@hotmail.com i will upload it on my own website it has tons of space so i can upload it there