xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CuM2cmU

Run Boy Run short play

run boy run BOY: hey, you new?GIRL: yeahBOY: cool. what's your name?GIRL: berlindaBOY: what a retarded name BEEP BOY: cool. what's your name?GIRL: silverBOY: that's such a beautiful name! so where are you from?GIRL: HervilleBOY: oh that school full of lezbos?BEEPBOY: that's such a beautiful name! so where are you from?GIRL: hervilleBOY: cool. so how do you like this school so far?GIRL: it's okay I guess. there are so many hot guys, I'm so horny right now.BEEP BOY: cool. so how do you like this school so far?GIRL: it's okay I guess. there are so many hot girls, I'm so horny right now. BEEPBOY: cool. so how do you like this school so far?GIRL: it's okay I guess. BOY: hehe. so chemistry class is a *BLEEP*, ain't it?GIRL: excuse me, I believe that the unification of the Newtonian physics with the quantum physics is the most important step to be taken by the humankind. and this chemistry class is a huge stepping stone for me to achieve such a history altering achievement. so if you don't like chemistry, please *BLEEP* off. BEEPBOY: cool. so how do you like this school so far?GIRL: it's okay I guess. BOY: hehe. so this chemistry class is a *BLEEP*, but the teacher is great.GIRL: it seems like so. BOY: so what kind of music do you listen to?GIRL: emm...nirvana, NIN, bush, radiohead, you?BOY: oh, handel and bach BEEPBOY: garth brooks BEEP BOY: backstreet boys BEEP GIRL: emm...nirvana, NIN, bush, radiohead, you?BOY: I like the same bands!GIRL: that's awesome!BOY: so did you see that new movie with spice girls?BEEP BOY: so did you see that new movie with charles heston?BEEPBOY: so did you see that new movie with Edward Norton?GIRL: no, I haven't yet, but it seems to be really good.BOY: yea, it received great reviews. GIRL: are there any good theaters that we can both go to and sit in the way back to suck each other's faces?BEEP BOY: yea, it received great reviews. I know a good theater that we can both go to and sit in the way back to suck each other's faces. wanna go?BEEPBOY: yea, it received great reviews. hey, I'm just curious, are you free this Saturday night?GIRL: no, I have a gynecologist appointment BEEPBOY: yea, it received great reviews. hey, I'm just curious, are you free this Saturday night?GIRL: yea, actually. BOY: i know a good theater that we can both go to and sit in the way back to suck each other's faces. wanna go?GIRL: sounds great! and afterwards, we can go over to your place to engage in wild and unprotected hot, wet sex. but then I will be pregnant with your kid, and through ultrasonic testing, we'll discover that our child will only have 6 fingers and 7 toes then regret our decision for the rest of our lives. and we'll be so miserable and depressed that we'll end up killing the baby, then shooting our brains out with a 12 gauge shotgun. so I don't think it's a great idea to go to the theater. BOY: I agree. BEEPBOY: yea, it received great reviews. hey, I'm just curious, are you free this Saturday night?GIRL: yea, actually. BOY: I know a good theater around here, if you aren't too busy, would you like to go see the movie with me this Saturday night?GIRL: sounds great! and afterwards, we can go over to your place to have the most romantic candle light dinner. then we can make love to each other that we will never forget for the rest of our lives. we'll fall deeply in love with each other, than in 5 years we'll get married. we'll have two children. one boy and one girl. they'll grow up to be a novel laureate and a Hollywood actress. they'll be millionaires and they'll support us for the rest of our lives. we'll be happy forever with each other, and on that faithful last day of our lives, we'll fall asleep forever in each other's arms while I whisper your name. so what time do you want to go?BOY: *BLEEP*, i just remember that my brother is getting circumcised on saturday night. BEEPBOY: yea, it received great reviews. hey, I'm just curious, are you free this Saturday night?GIRL: yea, actually. BOY: if you aren't too busy, would you like to go see the movie with me this Saturday night?GIRL: hey, that sounds great. what time?BOY: does 7 sound fineGIRL: yepBOY: oh by the way (sticking the hand out), name's Bruce.