xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SqlByte

Hey.. Im Kinda New Member cant think of anything original

hey guys... i just setup my account and site here so i can post normal...my name is Mladen, but thats not realy intresting and new to you :P and you dont care what my name is ( so do i )im usualy on computer whenever i get to... its like whole day ( except school and sleeping )and when im on computer im on the net... surfing, learning... i spend my life on the net...someone would call me geek ! i would agree with those :P the main reason that i jumed in on this forum ( and probobly stayin in ) is of free hosting for my web page.so basicly my life is all about computers... i dont need to introduct myself anymore.c ya around on the forum

Welcome aboard, SqlByte/Mladen! I can assure I spend quite a bit of time on the computer as well, so you're not alone. I think you also found a great community here at Trap 17, and I'm certain you can find lots of threads and topics to coment on. In short, building and maintaining the hosting credits for your site shouldn't be too much of a problem. Hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to come back and post as often as you like!See you around!

even though its kind of a late welcome to the forums but hey what isn't so welcome to forums you have a good idea what goes on around here so enjoy yourself, we have lots of people to help and lot of topics to choose from to help you out as well.

hey guys... i just setup my account and site here so i can post normal...

my name is Mladen, but thats not realy intresting and new to you ;) and you dont care what my name is ( so do i )

im usualy on computer whenever i get to... its like whole day ( except school and sleeping )

and when im on computer im on the net... surfing, learning... i spend my life on the net...

someone would call me geek ! i would agree with those ;)

the main reason that i jumed in on this forum ( and probobly stayin in ) is of free hosting for my web page.

so basicly my life is all about computers... i dont need to introduct myself anymore.

c ya around on the forum

211162[/snapback]

hello Mladen... i'm new too in this forum.., welcome and good luck for you... :D

i still newbi and need for experience too..

have fun.. :P

Yes, this is rather late and after the fact, but since I haven't welcomed you yet, I figure it can't hurt. So welcome... don't worry about spending most of your time at the computer. I figure the majority of us here do.At least I know I do. I just woke up and what was the first thing I did? Got online and have been here for over an hour. I haven't even got out of bed yet. Yes, I'm pretty sad I know, I have my laptop right next to my bed. Ah well....Anyway, welcome, and best of luck with your new site ;)