xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

Apeha.ru One of the badest...

I was going around the Google and saw this RPG online game (Apeha.ru)... Maybe there is people who likes such games but I aint one of thous :)... this game have lot of minuses:

1) This game is only in russian language and none of players speaks diffrent language but maybe not so big minus...

2) The game is laging all the time. There all is going by clock so time is very important but for lags it always goes 10 second slower...

3) In the game you get Exp points after killing someone but it's very hard killing players and it's very rare to get good Exp points...

I advise someone to go look at the game and say what they think about this game, because maybe Im not right ;) if someone have played this game please comment this topic...

Adress for this game is: http://www.apeha.ru/

One little question - if you have nothing to do with russia and its language why would you go and search for that game and say its not good? There are plenty of russians that love that game and see no sense in english games. Really odd and useless thread.

Apeha.ruApeha.ru

I have been playing that game for 3 years, I am not Russian but I think that that is one very great game. It have some problems with speed time to time, but it is not a broblem, and usually when they develop that game.Players there do speak english, but it is not very common, I believe that it is 50/50 that they don't want or don't know english  enought to "speek" it to stranger.

Getting poinst may feel difficult,  but it is part of building your character at game. Here you can't use codes to cheat, you must think what to do to get good character.Apeha.Ru is allso social game, player there are talking to each other. I know that real frendships are build there.

Maybe the only problem to you is that it is not mindless shooting game, where cheat codes helps to win. 

-reply by Game