xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spy_charly

This Is The New Girl A Like... An advice plz (specially from a girl)

Hi all!, well first of all let me tell you my favourite way to be in a girl: I'd like she be a very talktive person beacause sometimes i'm quite or just serious but i think i'm a good listener so to full all that space i'd like her to talk about everything i mean not what she did in her day but about common things, then i'd like her to be not intelligent or if she is not to be a stunt girl, also i'd like her to be (of course just with me) a very easy girl, i mean to kiss her with no problem, to grab her with no problem as well cos there are some girls that when you try to grab them or even touch them they seem to hit you or something, that tell me "kiss me boy" i dont know but that would be cute and nice coming from her so i'd know she likes (or loves me) me, i'd like her to take the initiative yeah because as i told you i'm quite serious so i feel and even i find difficult to express a kiss or to hug her in an easy way, i'd like her to get angry when talking about things so i'd calm her down and then kiss her (thats why i like figthing because just after it, comes the reconciliation) and well it's obvious i'd like her to be pretty but not too much (i dont think i'm handsome so why would i say i'd love the most beautiful girl with me, that sounds extremely crazy), i'd like her to speak more than one language as i do, i'd like her (i'm sorry if you read this girls but most of the men preffer this) to have a nice butt.Now the good thing is i found a girl like this, not exactly as this one but she is pretty amazing, she has travelled to many countries and speak more than two languages, and how i met her, well sometimes i get a job as assistance in places where they need it and i meet some new people and all that stuff but well wow when i realized i was going to be the assistance of her, my eyes almost jumped from my face and almost stepped my tongue, yep she was one of the most pretty women i've met. It was a little difficult at the beggining cos she hardly thought i could speak english therefore she had to act as she was the only one that knew and that had the lead, but now after a while she speaks to me as if i were a normal person...I dont think she is reading this so im telling you her name, her name is katherine, i'm 18 and she is 21 so you can imagine the pressure it generates being with her and looking at her pretty face, this is a temporary job for both for 1 month, and the month is finishing so i cant stand feeling this about her, if you read the previous paragraph you realize what i ask for in a woman....she used to get angry easily when talking about common things and in those cases (i couldnt kiss her cos she was not my gf) the only thing i did was to calm her down and tell her those were crazy ideas and so on....actually it was once she asked me for some papers and i saw the oportunity to tell her some things (fortunately she asked for the sheets just before we left the place) i have wrote there (in the sheets) why she got angry so easily and to try to relax a little, the day after she didnt mention in and i didnt either (i dont know if she read it or not but now she gets angry a little less)....btw it is not to be nasty or perverted but she has this nice butt and she is so professional also (intelligent) and i do everything she tells me to do and well to be sometime with someone you have tought about her you start thinking jesus! now what should i do?, i cannot even think clearly! ...so far i know she doesnt have any boyfriend, or trials from anyone (or atleast as i can see), she is almost gone, i have another week being her assistance and i was wondering should i tell her that i like her (that maybe i fell in love of her?).I have thought and i came to the conclusion of these two ideas:a)Tell her, hey Katherine i like you and i was wondering if you may go out with me one of these days? (yeah sounds crazy and foolish, speacially considering she is 21 and i'm 18)...or tell her...b)You know Kat, it was a pleasure to assist such a proffesional girl and i hope when i grow up and perhaps i become handsome to date a girl just like you...any more ideas...or what do you think boys and girls, or any other way to avoid messing this up??

wow that sure is a pretty tough thing. im sorry im not a girl so i cant help you with the view of a girl but i will tell you what i think is the best thing to do. so my idea would be. you knowing when she is off the job ask her if she want to go with you to a cafe or to a restaurant for dinner after she finishes her job for the day. if you know ANYHTING about her private life try to put it on a day where you know she is free. if she says ok to it youll have to flirt like you never have before on that first date. if that dosent work go on to plan B. :)i hope this helped you -Lucas

If you like her, you should tell her. If you don't.. you'll always be left wondering what might have happened if you'd said something.As for how to tell her, thats up to you.. just say whatever feels right. Even if you come up with something to say before you see her, there's a good chance you'll forget part or all of it in the moment, and then you'll just be lost.. Just say whatever feels right at the time. Do you happen to know if she likes you or not? 'Cause that would also give you an idea as to what to do, and how to do it. If she likes you, it makes it so much easier..

well today is monday guys and i have four more days to think about it, 'coz on friday will be the last day i see her...so i'm getting much more scared now with my desition... i'll consider both of you guys, thanx for your understanding

really if you like her go for it age is just a number to me and it is to most as well. tell her that u like her and say "hey this past month i've kinda liked you would you consider goin out with me sometime to dinner or a movie or something" being nervous is ok...its actually kinda cute sometimes but dont be overly nervouse like you tell her just settle down and talk to her..she'll like that she'll also like it cuz you were the one to calm her down on many occasiojns it seems like. anywayz i got to run but i hope everyrthing goes good for you

wow that sure is a pretty tough thing. im sorry im not a girl so i cant help you with the view of a girl but i will tell you what i think is the best thing to do.

so my idea would be. you knowing when she is off the job ask her if she want to go with you to a cafe or to a restaurant for dinner after she finishes her job for the day. if you know ANYHTING about her private life try to  put it on a day where you know she is free. if she says ok to it youll have to flirt like you never have before on that first date.

if that dosent work go on to plan B. :)

i hope this helped you

-Lucas

211085[/snapback]

lol, i agree, go out for a cup of coffee together. a nice little cafe is the best place to relax and have some good conversation. get to know a bit about her and she'll get to know you better, too. do a little flirting and she'll probably get the idea that you're interested in her, naturally. because girls dont take long to get the clue that a guy might be interested if he's actually showing it. and she'll respond honestly. if you like her, then go for it. dont wish to meet another girl just like her because no one is gonna be just like her. whether or not she accepts to be your girlfriend is a little thing. if she says yes, thats great! if no, then at least you got to know her and you can just be friends. being friends is better than nothing. but i like said, if u like her, go for it and ask her to go out with you!

Hi all!, well first of all let me tell you my favourite way to be in a girl: I'd like she be a very talktive person beacause sometimes i'm quite or just serious but i think i'm a good listener so to full all that space i'd like her to talk about everything i mean not what she did in her day but about common things, then i'd like her to be not intelligent or if she is not to be a stunt girl, also i'd like her to be (of course just with me) a very easy girl, i mean to kiss her with no problem, to grab her with no problem as well cos there are some girls that when you try to grab them or even touch them they seem to hit you or something, that tell me "kiss me boy" i dont know but that would be cute and nice coming from her so i'd know she likes (or loves me) me, i'd like her to take the initiative yeah because as i told you i'm quite serious so i feel and even i find difficult to express a kiss or to hug her in an easy way, i'd like her to get angry when talking about things so i'd calm her down and then kiss her (thats why i like figthing because just after it, comes the reconciliation) and well it's obvious i'd like her to be pretty but not too much (i dont think i'm handsome so why would i say i'd love the most beautiful girl with me, that sounds extremely crazy), i'd like her to speak more than one language as i do, i'd like her (i'm sorry if you read this girls but most of the men preffer this) to have a nice butt.
Now the good thing is i found a girl like this, not exactly as this one but she is pretty amazing, she has travelled to many countries and speak more than two languages, and how i met her, well sometimes i get a job as assistance in places where they need it and i meet some new people and all that stuff but well wow when i realized i was going to be the assistance of her, my eyes almost jumped from my face and almost stepped my tongue, yep she was one of the most pretty women i've met. It was a little difficult at the beggining cos she hardly thought i could speak english therefore she had to act as she was the only one that knew and that had the lead, but now after a while she speaks to me as if i were a normal person...I dont think she is reading this so im telling you her name, her name is katherine, i'm 18 and she is 21 so you can imagine the pressure it generates being with her and looking at her pretty face, this is a temporary job for both for 1 month, and the month is finishing so i cant stand feeling this about her, if you read the previous paragraph you realize what i ask for in a woman....she used to get angry easily when talking about common things and in those cases (i couldnt kiss her cos she was not my gf) the only thing i did was to calm her down and tell her those were crazy ideas and so on....actually it was once she asked me for some papers and i saw the oportunity to tell her some things (fortunately she asked for the sheets just before we left the place) i have wrote there (in the sheets) why she got angry so easily and to try to relax a little, the day after she didnt mention in and i didnt either (i dont know if she read it or not but now she gets angry a little less)....btw it is not to be nasty or perverted but she has this nice butt and she is so professional also (intelligent) and i do everything she tells me to do and well to be sometime with someone you have tought about her you start thinking jesus! now what should i do?, i cannot even think clearly! ...so far i know she doesnt have any boyfriend, or trials from anyone (or atleast as i can see), she is almost gone, i have another week being her assistance and i was wondering should i tell her that i like her (that maybe i fell in love of her?).

I have thought and i came to the conclusion of these two ideas:
a)Tell her, hey Katherine i like you and i was wondering if you may go out with me one of these days? (yeah sounds crazy and foolish, speacially considering she is 21 and i'm 18)
...or tell her...
b)You know Kat, it was a pleasure to assist such a proffesional girl and i hope when i grow up and perhaps i become handsome to date a girl just like you...

any more ideas...or what do you think boys and girls, or any other way to avoid messing this up??

you're first thought (Tell her, hey Katherine i like you and i was wondering if you may go out with me one of these days?) dosent sound so foolish, but mabe before you do this you should ask her what she thinks of you, dose she think of you as just an 18 year old or dose she think of you as just an other person some what near her age group. -hope this helps and good luck.
you sound sweet in an interesting way(wanting her/ a girl thas your gf to get mad so you can calm them down and kiss them thats cute) anyhow good luck

It's difficult when you like someone older than you. But look at it like this. You're 18, that means you're an adult, and she's only three years older than you. Technically, you could have been able to go to the same highschool together for her last year there. There's really not all that much of an age difference. I'd say, wait untill a time when it seems perfect to tell her, and then put it all out in the open. If you know her well enough to say that she matches all the qualities you want in a girl, then obviously you know her well enough to tell her some kind of truth like that.