xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnnymushio

Questions About This Site Questions about the site

QUESTION 1What will my URL look like after I am accepted for free hosting?QUESTION 2If I have 30 credits, does that mean I have 30 days to not post? So 1 credit goes away each day?QUESTION 3Do I have to buy my own domain name, or does this site supply me with one, something like Xisto.mysite.com?

QUESTION 1What will my URL look like after I am accepted for free hosting?

yourname.trap17.com

QUESTION 2If I have 30 credits, does that mean I have 30 days to not post? So 1 credit goes away each day?

yes

QUESTION 3Do I have to buy my own domain name, or does this site supply me with one, something like Xisto.mysite.com?

no to having to buy a domain, unless you want to.

click on the FAQ link in my sig for more info

Notice from jlhaslip:
fixed quote tags

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Okay so my domain would be mysite.trap17.com, got it, but I have another question.Lets say these are some of the pages on my site- Images- Scooby Doo- CowsWould the URL look like this for the pages?- mysite.trap17.com/images- mysite.trap17.com/scoobydoo- mysite.trap17.com/cowsJohn

You could always buy a domain (or get a .info one for free from https://www.1and1.com/), and use that instead of the .trap17.com subdomain. That will provide you with more personalization and branding of your website. Be sure to change the nameservers of the domain to NS1.TRAP17.COM and NS2.TRAP17.COM after you purchase the domain.