xisto Community
Eikon

Introducing: Andrew

My name is Andrew. I like long walks on the beach, flowers, and unicorns. ;) Actually. I like art, both tradtional and digital, music (I play drums, guitar, bass, piano, and trumpet), computers, graphic design, photography (digital and film). I'm 15 years old and I live in Maryland, USA with my parents and my brother.That's pretty much it. :)

My name is Andrew.  I like long walks on the beach, flowers, and unicorns. ;) Actually.  I like art, both tradtional and digital, music (I play drums, guitar, bass, piano, and trumpet), computers, graphic design, photography (digital and film).  I'm 15 years old and I live in Maryland, USA with my parents and my brother.

That's pretty much it. :)

210706[/snapback]

Hi Andrew, just thought I'd drop in and say welcome onboard. I share your taste for unicorns. Just make yourself at home and let us hear of you often.

Hey Andrew!Let me have the privledge of welcoming you to Xisto. I hope you enjoy your stay here and contribute to the forums and gaining knowledge as I do!Anyways..make yourself comfortable with the forums and its rules.One more thing please read the Xisto Readme and that will certainly help you!For any issues you are free to contact Admins & Mods and we will be glad to help you.

Welcome aboard, Andrew!Seems we share some interests - art and music are two of my hobbies (plus computers, of course). Anyway, I think you've found a great community here at T17. The people here are friendly and supportive, and there are lots of topics and threads for you to share you knowledge. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and some back and post as much as you like!See you on the boards!

Hello Andrew. Welcome aboard to Xisto, the best hosting on the net! You will find many young people on the forums. And as always, I like to welcome all the new people. There are a few things I would like to tell you, I tell this to all the new members.When you get hosting (if you get it), Then you WILL need to KEEP posting in order to maintain you credits. This way, your acount isn't suspended. One credits equals one day and on a good post you can get anywhere from 1-2 credits.If you need ANYTHING at all, both mods and members will be more than happy to help you. Just PM someone, or, if there are a lot of people online, just shout the question in the shout box.Tell you what, I have done enough talking so enjoy your stay here, welcome to the ranks, and remember, Xisto is the best. :)

Welcome to Xisto Andrew. I think you'll find the Xisto graphics section a good place to express your interest in graphic design. There are many users here who share your interest in photography, and I know whyme is very good with photography.Must be a cold walk on the beach this time of the year eh?

My name is Andrew.  I like long walks on the beach, flowers, and unicorns. ;) Actually.  I like art, both tradtional and digital, music (I play drums, guitar, bass, piano, and trumpet), computers, graphic design, photography (digital and film).  I'm 15 years old and I live in Maryland, USA with my parents and my brother.

That's pretty much it. :P

210706[/snapback]

hello andrew, my name is awarkops... i'm new too in this forum.., welcome and good luck for you... :D

i still newbie and need for experience too..

have fun.. ;)