xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fw_Saint

Anarchy Online

This great commercial 3D mmorpg has now gone completely free. Please note that you must sign up before January 15th to take advantage of this offer."Enjoy unparalleled character customization, including 80 character skills, hundreds of special attacks, thousands of items and a wide range of clothes, weapons and armour. No other online game delivers more character customization and depth. Explore an epic and believable sci-fi universe with an involving and deep backstory. Experience fast-paced gameplay with more action and intensity and less camping. Choose your playing style and select one of 12 different professions. Soldier, special agent, pet profession, healer, technological expert, trader or adventurer... you choose. " ^Taken from onrpg.comThis game was a fun game. I hada good time playing it, I don't play it anymore though.

I played this game once. But after a mix of net and comp problems i just stopped playin it >.> If anyone is going to play it then play it now while its still free XP its really good (or so i thought)

Got a free account 2 years ago right after shadowlands came out. Still playing this one today despite all the others ive tried. Its simply the best free or ptp mmo out there. And if you cant get past the lack in most up to date graphics I would say that mmo's arent for you period. People who choose to play mmo's arent playing for graphics alone, or so i would hope. Oh and there not that bad anyway theyve updated the graphics as good as they can without revamping the entire structure. Which if they where to do that they might as well make a whole new mmo (which i highly wish funcom would do because camping sucks!!!!!!) and so does everything else about the new lvling pounding mob killing skilling mmo's that companies are dumping on people nowadays just to get another game out and make money. Also wouldnt it be nice if someone from bethesda soft would get the bright idea to make an mmo for a change. (praise to elderscrolls series!) Bethesda Soft could probably make a better mmo than every other company thats brought out an mmo combined (aside from funcom)!!!!!!!!!

I use to play this about 3 or 4 years ago when the game was first release with no expansions. At the time the graphics were great, and I really enjoyed playing the game. It helped me open up to try other MMOs that are out ready to play.

I started playing this when it first became free. Played it up until last month. The game gets boring after a while. And used to be a lot ebayers on it. Selling credits to people in game for real cash. I think Funcom is stopping it as best as possible. I also bought the expansions for a few months. I didn't find it worth keep paying for. But as a free game its really worth it.

I have played Anarchy for like 6 months.Graphic is not awesome but not so bad..Story is fine,but i found gameplay very adictive,variety of classes and maximum lvl limit (200).Only thing i can criticise is that expansion users have better access of weapons,making free users inferior.Still good game,no cheaters,no laggs.After it i tryed Eve Online and Knight Online,but i still returned after few months to Anarchy :huh: I recommend it cause its free until 2007.

Hi I have been playing Anarchy Online for a few weeks now and is pretty fun to play which makes it to addictive. Now I use the wine program to play it in Ubuntu Linux which works rather well thought I found that the best way to launch it is with a sized windows options which fixes some problems such as not seeing the bottom line. There is a post on the Ubuntu forum on how to install it and configure it. Warning this game is very addictive.

Great game I was playing but there are some bad thingsFor me the mimic duration is too short , almost all the agent buffs are too short as well making the agent recast nanos 24/7.This is a real turnoff and makes agents very annoying and frustrating to play since you have to stare at your damn ncu bar to see what nano you have to recast next.Personaly I like this idea very much and I see nothing wrong with this that will make agents better in any way , it will only make agents alot more fun and entertaining to play cause you wont have to wait for it to terminate before a fight or recast mimic mid fight wich is very risky not only cause of its casting and recharge time but also the risk of fumbling it. Recasting mimic each 20 min in teams also decrease our dmg even further. It's a BIG time sink having the team wait for you, waiting for mimic to cancel before a fight.Every RK buffs agents have has a amazing 1 hour duration while the rest is below 45 min wich is very annoying, like we didnt have enough troubles with the short mimic duration?All in all I think the agent profession is very fun and entertaining exept this really frustrating and annoying problem agents have.Do you see this like me??