xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joost

Hi Joost

Welcome to Xisto Joost. That's quite a bit of knowledge you have tucked under your belt, huh? Are you going to have a career in computers when you grow older?Since you gave me permission.. I'l ask some more things of you. What do you do outside of the computer? Do you have any interests or expertise? What area do you live in? Why is your name Joost? Can I see some examples of your webdesigning ability? What is the extent of your knowledge in HTML, RSS, PHP, javascript and CSS? Why don't you use photoshop cs? Just a few question :)

Hello, Joost, and welcome aboard. Looks like you have quite a bit of IT experience so far. If you have any tutorials/samples to share with the rest of us, feel free to post them here in the forums.Hope you enjoy your stay here, and come back as many times as you wish!See you on the boards!

Hi

I'm joost i em 14 years old i know html, rss, php, javascript and css.

I use photoshop 7 and blender 3d.

Thats all i can think of want to know more about me just ask ;)

210475[/snapback]

hello joost, my name is awarkops... i'm new too in this forum.., welcome and good luck for you... :P

i still newbie and need for experience too..

have fun.. ;)