xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mayank

What Features Do You Want? what else do you want from gmail?

Ok this is in continuation of the post I had made HAVE A LOOK

As I said that lets discuess the features which we want from GMAIL...please make sure dont discuess the ones which are already there.

The feature I want from GMAIL at this point of time is to introduce the CALENDAR service...which is a must for me.

Please come up with new and fresh Ideas!

The best features I want added to gmail is themes and turning the spam filter so that Its all deleted when I get itGoogle is just to bland for someone to have thier email customized to thier needs. Like a theme thats black, and you can move stuff, or removed stuff. I like my email to be really simple, and i like it black. Speaking if spam, I don't need it, I could just customize a spam filter and get the email resent. Its just a nusience for me.

you know how you can like log into your gmail account and then have your own personlized google search page with like news ans weather and stuff like that. what i would want is for them to be able to show the weather in celcius degrees and not always farenheit degrees. because i am totaly not used to fahrenheit or how ever you spell it