xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
H3arts_4nxi3ty

H3arts_anxi3ty Sig Request My 1st request

Hopefully this is the kind of "fantasy" you had in mind.

Posted Image

I know it's not quite the size you wanted at 400x125, but it looked too big at 400x150. Also, straight abstract just didn't seem to work with this render so I used a grunge backround with some abstract overlay.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit as per report
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

@le66 -- How does this relate to this topic? Spam. Warning issued.@the rest -- Very nice sig Avalon, but isn't that the sig that you entered in the SOTW? it's not really abtract either O.O... But besides that it's a nice sig.

I made the sig here first, but with no response from H3arts_4nxi3ty I figured they didn't like/want it. There is abstract in the sig, but it is mostly grunge as I said when I posted it. ;)

I know h3arts_4nxi3ty. Well actually he is me but i couldnt get hosting on that account so i made a new one. And i know for sure that that request was made from my sister at the time. I will still use it cause it is sweet and awesome.

Sorry for going off topic a little here, but why did you make a new account? I thought you could reapply for hosting under the same account name if you fixed the reason you didn't get hosting in the first place. e.g. poor quality posts. Perhaps an admin can provide better advice about this?

Well buffalo gave me 2 options make a new account or try to fix mistakes on the HA account!! well seeing that I have been warned alot i thoguht it be easier to start again. If I don't get hosting this time I will give up on Xisto.