xisto Community
semeticsister

Playstation 3 general reviews and views

My brother has a friend whose dad is an executive at sony. He got my brother a FREE Sony PlayStation 3, which is supposed to come out sometime next year. Here is what I thought of it:*The graphics were awesome, but fail in comparison to the Xbox 360*The game controller is very similar to the PS 2 and 1, making it easy to adjust to*It plays DVD's just like the PS2Overall, the PS3 is quite similar to the PS2, only with better graphics, a different chasis, and a slightly different game controller.3 out of 5 stars

And it's only coming out next year, how does that work? firstly it must be a prototype like the one at E3 and so doesnt have all the features such as full graphics support like the one with KillZone. But it must be pretty weird having the 'PS3' a whole year before....

Wooow, how amazing! My sister has a girlfriend who's uncle has an apartment next to someone real high up in the Nintendo company and he snuck in and stole a prototype for a Nintendo Longhorn, see Nintendo was gonna merge with Microsoft and they made the Nintendo Longhorn, it runs every game from every Nintendo system and most Microsoft Game Studio games too, except Zoo Tycoon 2... too many animals to keep in it...... *ahem* sorry.. don't know what came over me there..... that's pretty cool, what game(s) do you have for it?

Wooow, how amazing! My sister has a girlfriend who's uncle has an apartment next to someone real high up in the Nintendo company and he snuck in and stole a prototype for a Nintendo Longhorn, see Nintendo was gonna merge with Microsoft and they made the Nintendo Longhorn, it runs every game from every Nintendo system and most Microsoft Game Studio games too, except Zoo Tycoon 2... too many animals to keep in it...... *ahem* sorry.. don't know what came over me there..... that's pretty cool, what game(s) do you have for it?

210248[/snapback]

isn't the new nintendo is called nintendo revolution or something?.. and i donn't see why microsfot is going to merge with nintendo.. since microsoft have its own game system.. (xbox 360).. .nintendo is like one of their rivals...

Back to the topic..

Well.. i dont' think the playstation 3 can just play normal dvd. .but .. the next generation bluy ray disc too....

By the way.. which game did you played?.. .i'm sure they don't have that much game made yet for playstation 3... or was it a demo..

i aint sure which im gonna buy but since 360 is out now it will prolly be that. hopefully it plays dvds. plus i got quite a collection of old consoles under my tv now :P i dont see what a 360 does that a xbox dosnt?if ps3 gets rid of the crap startup graphics all playstations have i might consider that.

Sure....

I dont belive you. "Nintendo Longhorn". Firsta of all, Microsoft's new OS is called "Windows Vista" not "Longhorn" anymore. And: Nintendo and Microsoft dont help each other.

semeticsister:

Was the controller nice to hold?

Wich game did you play?

i have to agree the first post made is complete rubberish, put it like this since the xbox 360 hardware is a complete failure sony will yet again dominate the hardware world along with the killer games. But also which means all the new sequals will not comput until ps3 hits the market i think i will be smart and prepurchase the bad boy so i don't have to wait to long for a new one, but hopefully their will be no need for memory cards any more as well.

Like you all said before the Playstation 3 isn't much more than new looks that are supposed to attract your attention. Of course it has better graphics than the last one and I believe it comes with Wi-Fi internet and is backwards compatable with Playstation 2 games. It now has built in memory and a few other things but nothing worth spending the $400 it will cost or whatever.

I am not sure if what I've heard is true, but I think that the release for PS3 could be pushed to as far as 2007. Maybe they're looking at XBOX360 and trying to make it 10 times better than it. About getting stuff for free, especially ad which say "Win And Revieve A PS3 NOW" or similar, I get really annoyed because they sound like scams or whatnot. I just don't know what to belive. You must have to be really lucky to win and win a legit competion ;) .

Yes the gaming is on the rise.one can only expect a very good console to provide topnotch graphics. Games is on the top list of every man's mind.Don't forget about the depression these consoles would create in your purse.

You're kidding right - Even professional game reviewers don't have their hands on it but your brother does. The only way i'm gonna believe that is if Saddam wins the US elections! Seriously I can't even imagine buying that and from what i heard PS3 is double as powerful as the Xvox 360 and uses the Blu-Rau disc. Furthermore its joystick kinda looked dofferent for me (correcct me if I'm wrong).

I know and I agree the graphics are awsome and It can play dvds (same as the PS 2) but anyway the only thing that is good is that you can play dvd on it. But the Xbox 360 ha many features and the most thing that I like with an Xbox is the you can play games online with it. Thats the main thing for me for bying Xbox 360. ;)The technology goes fast forward ;)